Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN Assigned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea... the whole no contact delivery makes sense. Anyone know if you can pay the final balance via personal check at delivery? Or does it have to be a bank check? With everything going on, don’t know if I can get a bank check.... might have to pay via ach, although I rather not until I inspect the vehicle on final delivery

I used personal check for Model S purchase in 2013 and Model 3 in 2018.

Mine has been sitting there with no movement for 2 weeks at "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." It's a cash / no trade purchase in Dallas. I selected any day in March for delivery. Got a call from Vegas yesterday saying they were shutting down on the 23rd and there was no news on getting a vin. I took it to be a courtesy call to let me know they won't make the delivery. Seems to me if they were going to make the initial March delivery it would be built by now and Covid is now an excuse. I remain hopeful, but skeptical as well.

California deliveries will be squeezed in right before the end of the quarter.

Got a text last night stating that my delivery is scheduled for today between 3-5pm PST! What is strange is it now says they are delivering to my home address whereas before I was only able to select pickup from Costa Mesa. Will update y'all later today with some good news, hopefully.

Got a text last night stating that my delivery is scheduled for today between 3-5pm PST! What is strange is it now says they are delivering to my home address whereas before I was only able to select pickup from Costa Mesa. Will update y'all later today with some good news, hopefully.
Same happened to me, I was originally picking up at my local service center here in MD, then they switched to a home delivery

@gdzirra09, please do share us updates and pictures as well of the process of your home delivery! I too am assigned to Costa Mesa and I am interested and happy to learn that home delivery is an option especially in these extraordinary times we are living in now.

Btw, what is your order configuration? Does it happen to be a Performance White on black interior w/ the 21” wheels?

well the only white performance model Y just showed up in Richmond VA. not my car but is my configuration....still sad that we wont be getting ours....
55CA52C8-E93D-46F2-81C5-0350C56F87B9.jpeg
A66F0A17-ED2F-46D5-9EDF-DD32A9AD51A5.jpeg