Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIN disappeared?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s possible, no I haven’t, and I called my credit union. Basically they said they have to wait for tesla to wire the funds back and then close out that loan and then after that I have to reapply and they warned that rates are not 1% higher and told me I prob won’t get the same rate... I’m going to ask my ISA to ask the finance manager at tesla to match the rate since this wasn’t my fault.

So basically I’m pretty annoyed at tesla right now.
Damn that really sucks man, I am sorry, Hope they take car of you and match the rate.

I am going to go scour the holding lot later today, maybe my car made it to SD but they found a major defect?

The Paint Fire was only seconds or minutes. They put it out without help from the Fire department. So probably effected only 1 or 2 cars and probably the same color cars.

I have seen at least 4 reported pulled VINs. Looks like 2 White and Red and a Blue. Also if we have 4 here the real event probably also hit 20 people that are not on this forum.

Don't expect this is caused by the fire.

The Paint Fire was only seconds or minutes. They put it out without help from the Fire department. So probably effected only 1 or 2 cars and probably the same color cars.

I have seen at least 4 reported pulled VINs. Looks like 2 White and Red and a Blue. Also if we have 4 here the real event probably also hit 20 people that are not on this forum.

I was being sarcastic lol, just trying to put a reason to the madness.

I was imagining a comical scenario where the fire affected one car so they took it off the line and then from then on all the cars were off by one in line because someone forgot to increment the vins or something.

whatever happened seems to have put a screeching halt to VIN assignments in the spreadsheet.

I was imagining a comical scenario where the fire affected one car so they took it off the line and then from then on all the cars were off by one in line because someone forgot to increment the vins or something.

whatever happened seems to have put a screeching halt to VIN assignments in the spreadsheet.
Not comical at all, sometimes the simplest problem cause the biggest effects. This could be real.

try (888) 518-3752 and then 1 and 3.
Yup did that too, they told me they will send an internal message to my ISA to call me. That was hours ago. I am now at the delivery center asking for an explanation....

Attachments

• 2AEC997D-2D28-4D05-B6ED-E90B4570AA7F.jpeg
    2AEC997D-2D28-4D05-B6ED-E90B4570AA7F.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 89