Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Build date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I know what ship mine is on LRWYHCEK6PC56xxxx or is it a guessing game? 2nd Dec collection.
this is what I posted yesterday on another forum

You don’t. You have to work out ships locations, together with EDDs, texts received or not received, others with similar VINs and their experience. Then throw it in a bag, jiggle it about and add a bit of Tesla logic, then hey presto…….WTF 🤷‍♂️

VIN: LRWYHCEKXPC544XXX

Hidden vin found last Friday (11/11) but nada since, no texts & no USS message in account.

I’m imagining mine may take a bit longer as it has to brave a second sailing to Northern Ireland after arrival in England.

Really would love to sneak in before the USS cutoff but I’ve kinda resigned myself to be out of luck on that front!

VIN: LRWYHCEKXPC544XXX

Hidden vin found last Friday (11/11) but nada since, no texts & no USS message in account.

I’m imagining mine may take a bit longer as it has to brave a second sailing to Northern Ireland after arrival in England.

Really would love to sneak in before the USS cutoff but I’ve kinda resigned myself to be out of luck on that front!
I’m also collecting from Belfast 19th Dec (received text today) and have a LRWYHCEK4PC543*** vin.

I’ve no idea if it has USS or not but based on some comments on this forum it seems like our VIN range might have USS.

Not sure how I feel about that but I hope we have upgraded cameras. Torn if I should delay if no camera upgrade.

I’m also collecting from Belfast 19th Dec (received text today) and have a LRWYHCEK4PC543*** vin.

I’ve no idea if it has USS or not but based on some comments on this forum it seems like our VIN range might have USS.

Not sure how I feel about that but I hope we have upgraded cameras. Torn if I should delay if no camera upgrade.
I'd be interested to know if there is a way of knowing for sure if the car has upgraded cameras. I asked on live chat (the only way I found out I had no USS) and was told my car had the latest cameras available at the time. Which doesn't actually tell me anything as the upgraded cameras might not have been available when my car was made.

I'd be interested to know if there is a way of knowing for sure if the car has upgraded cameras. I asked on live chat (the only way I found out I had no USS) and was told my car had the latest cameras available at the time. Which doesn't actually tell me anything as the upgraded cameras might not have been available when my car was made.
If you use a 3rd party inventory site, like tesla-info or tesla hunt but I imagine others too, they give you the option to look at/search on the build codes. These breakdown all the main components and cover everything from the actual battery, motor versions, autopilot hardware, charge port hardware etc. We can see when the Low voltage battery changed and 5ge Ryzen processor MCU arrived.

They think the “no USS” build code has been identified, but after that it appears there’s only one codes that is yet to be decoded, TY0C, and I think that’s likely to be tyres. AP HW2, HW2.5 etc all had their own codes, and no radar also had a code. It doesn’t look promising that any of the cars have a materially different camera, that’s not to say it doesn’t. Here’s an example for a new inventory MY.

DFE97C98-6CF8-4815-B659-94403A8FAAD9.jpeg

If you use a 3rd party inventory site, like tesla-info or tesla hunt but I imagine others too, they give you the option to look at/search on the build codes. These breakdown all the main components and cover everything from the actual battery, motor versions, autopilot hardware, charge port hardware etc. We can see when the Low voltage battery changed and 5ge Ryzen processor MCU arrived.

They think the “no USS” build code has been identified, but after that it appears there’s only one codes that is yet to be decoded, TY0C, and I think that’s likely to be tyres. AP HW2, HW2.5 etc all had their own codes, and no radar also had a code. It doesn’t look promising that any of the cars have a materially different camera, that’s not to say it doesn’t. Here’s an example for a new inventory MY.

View attachment 875468
What site is this?

What site is this?
That particular shot was from tesla-info.com. They do send you a notification when a car is listed and the page they link you to shows the car breakdown. You can also browse the tesla inventory on their website which uses the same format.

The other site is tesla hunt.io They list all the option codes and what they mean. I think there’s also a GitHub page with all the codes. A word of warning, they don’t all agree on every code from what I’ve seen, but usually only on the wording, the gist is usually pretty much the same.

I am in Finland and I have a M3 Long Range ordered in June, before EDD disappeared for several weeks it was 15.11-30.12. I have not yet gotten a hidden VIN. I actually think it has little chance to be delivered in 2022, but is it so that hidden vin is always/majority of the time assigned when ship start its way to Europe or it could happen often that it car is on the way even if you don't have the hidden VIN yet?

View attachment 875468
From looking at the codes I think
US02 = Ultrasonics fitted
US00 = Ultrasonics not fitted