Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WAGER: Winner Get's Tesla Mug Set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you may have Tesla confused with Faraday Future. :)
I think Elon always will find a solution to be faster than others.
My thoughts came after reading our guesses just half a year later seem quiet poor, after we have seen a Model S running almost 1sec faster already now.
So technical it might be possible to deliver a Model 3 in one year from now that gives you the feeling of a rocket.
My fears are, many people that can afford a car they can't handle.
Maybe Tesla should bring just a "normal" version and let "Ludecrous" something unique in model S/X

Who wins if Elon's statement about this being available this week turns out to be wrong? Anyone taking bets when the ordering with specs will actually be available? ;)

My vote TODAY: ( especially since there is no penalty for losing ).

Overnight the Model S P100D got new arachnid black wheel option and the ventilated seats are back. Will these options accompany the new P Model3 D?

Tesla brings back ventilated seats and makes new black Arachnid wheels available

Did Tesla have to make this overnight change because they don't want the new Model 3 dual motor performance version options to outdo the Model S - after its reveal today? hmmmmm

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture