Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Usually the same here. We buy a car and it is fun for a while (a couple of years) ….then we buy something else..🤣 life is to short not to play around.
For sure. I bought a 2016 Corvette last year and had some fun with it. I traded it in this week and am getting the MYP.... Prior to this had a 911 4S for about 4 years. The MYP may be a gateway to a MS plaid at some point.

Reactions: carcrazyguy
Welp decided to join the party! Ordered a Y for my wife. Ordered on the 26th. EDD is Apr-May haha
Right, for her! 😜 Kinda like buying an RC car or go kart for the “kids”. Everyone knows who it is really for! 🤣 Trust me I know…same boat here! It’s hard to say we wanted it for ourselves after goofing around on the test drive. Just sounds better when you say it’s for someone else! 👍

Finally jumped in to join the club after having a good experience with the solar panels for the last year :).

MYLR 5 seater, blue/black, 19", no tow, EAP
OD: 4/26
EDD1: April-June 2023

I was thinking about bumping to a MYP that is available at the moment in the area but having a kid I was worried about the white interior (also a little iffy on the 13 mile range difference although it isn't that huge). I will totally admit it is for me and will become my baby :).

Reactions: carcrazyguy
Looks like several people will getting their cars soon!! Spotted on I-40 headed west towards Albuquerque.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpeg
    IMG_2947.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 122
Do all Model Ys come with the Matrix headlights now?
I believe the MYP do but I have seen some YT videos where the guy is walking around his local SC. He is pointing out some cars are shipping with the old headlights.

Matrix headlight on the left…. Matrix headlight has a single “lens” on the outer housing while the old headlight (last pic) has all reflectors inside the headlight bucket.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    472.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2933.jpeg
    IMG_2933.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 74