Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drive the car as-is for a few weeks or months and see if you even think you need it. Maybe subscribe for a month or two to see if you like it and how often you use it. The subscription model is cheaper and...you can take it with you vs. losing it when you get a new car down the road. If it were my money, I would cancel enhanced autopilot in a second.
I should've mentioned we are leasing and so EAP is <$100 per month, but no way to "cancel". The idiotically named "full self driving" is $200 / month with the subscription, but then cancellable. I think we will stick with EAP. Thanks!

Question for those of you who have ordered before (no update in my 4/25 MYP order). Can you bring the check from outside financing (navy federal credit union in my case) to the delivery? My bank gives you a check with maximum financing available that the dealership then puts the total amount financed and sends it to the bank.

I usually buy cars with a cashiers check and then bring the “loan check” from the bank. We write in the amount not covered by cash on the “loan check.” I plan to pay 25k cash and finance the remaining balance. Does this work with Tesla?

Question for those of you who have ordered before (no update in my 4/25 MYP order). Can you bring the check from outside financing (navy federal credit union in my case) to the delivery? My bank gives you a check with maximum financing available that the dealership then puts the total amount financed and sends it to the bank.

I usually buy cars with a cashiers check and then bring the “loan check” from the bank. We write in the amount not covered by cash on the “loan check.” I plan to pay 25k cash and finance the remaining balance. Does this work with Tesla?
I plan on doing what you described. I have a "blank" check in hand from my bank and will also be paying partially in cash.