Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe how patient you've been to let them have it right away and not drive it. I know that's the right thing to do to have the paint as pristine as possible underneath but I'd have gone crazy letting them have it right after picking it up!
Figured we only had to wait a month from OD to delivery, so what’s another week! 🤣 Plus now it is protected as much as we can. Put the Rally Armor mud guards on before leaving the PPF shop. Stopped to eat some BBQ on the way back to the hotel!

Attachments

• IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    913.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    625.2 KB · Views: 88
I just spoke to the customer service agent and this might be helpful to someone who's in the process of selling their current car.

I have a Camry and it's in the process of being sold to Vroom and I had submitted the all the details like photo of my ID and Florida Vehicle Registration. A couple of weeks ago when I was working on the Tesla app, I selected that I want to transfer the current tags to Tesla so the agent asked me to bring the current plate and they will fix it to my Model Y. I didn't know if Vroom would have an issue with the tags, but the agent said Vroom won't have an issue because it still shows in the DMV database that I'm the current of my soon-to-be-ex Camry. So currently I'm being charged $290 for Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees and $28 for Registration Service Fee and the agent said it could be less and the remaining will be sent back as a check to me.
you probably already know this. By trading in with Tesla, you will receive tax saving on the amount your trade-in is valued.

I was offered more at a dealership but with the tax saving, I am almost 1500 ahead by trading in with Tesla.

Anyhow, I’m picking up at 10 tomorrow and if they are slow like last time, I might see you! Lol

you probably already know this. By trading in with Tesla, you will receive tax saving on the amount your trade-in is valued.

I was offered more at a dealership but with the tax saving, I am almost 1500 ahead by trading in with Tesla.

Anyhow, I’m picking up at 10 tomorrow and if they are slow like last time, I might see you! Lol
Same here. Was lowballed by Tesla but given the tax credit it’s a wash without having to haggle and hassle with someone else.

Reactions: Hrpfg2

My appointment is at 11 so I don't know

If you see a Red one with 20" induction, that's mineeee LOL

Finally the wait is over for you ! :) I'll be dropping off mine on Monday for PPF and then i'll add the mud guards
Took me about an hour to install them at the PPF shop today! Thankfully my wife helped me. She had all the parts lined up in order needed and made sure I put the clips at the correct location according to the instructions! 🤣 The white clips (Rally Armor) fought me a little as they wanted to spin instead of letting the screws thread in. 🤪. Finally got them all lined up correct and got them to thread properly. One of them really fought me….and of course it was the last one…🤣

Anyway, make sure to keep us updated on your deliver tomorrow! We like pics! 👍👍

Reactions: CyberCruiser