Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you getting the ppf done at and how much? if you don’t mind.
1683343779041.png

Alset on Philips Highway. I'm getting all Combo package which includes those freebies

Reactions: carcrazyguy
Took me about an hour to install them at the PPF shop today! Thankfully my wife helped me. She had all the parts lined up in order needed and made sure I put the clips at the correct location according to the instructions! 🤣 The white clips (Rally Armor) fought me a little as they wanted to spin instead of letting the screws thread in. 🤪. Finally got them all lined up correct and got them to thread properly. One of them really fought me….and of course it was the last one…🤣

Anyway, make sure to keep us updated on your deliver tomorrow! We like pics! 👍👍
That's really good.

Yes i got my accessories ready and can't wait to install all of them.

I will definitely update the thread with pics :)

What brand mats? Look nice.
All off Amazon. Really focused on comments and quality and cost and practicality. Floor mats are Kingna. Never heard of them but the negatives were they are a little thin. But I see that as a nonissue for me because they are literally to keep carpets clean and hold water. Not be puncture proof because I’m not wearing stilettos.

Tried to drop a link. Sorry, but a pic may help. $230
IMG_8161.jpeg

Reactions: bzb123 and Avi_FL
Anyone know if Tesla makes delivery date updates on the weekend?
TX MYLR white 5 seat
OD April 20th
EDD April-June
EDD1 May 5th-9th
EDD2 May 5th-19th
No VIN yet

In the past they used to do it but again who knows what. I don't think its worth sweating looking to see if it happens every other hour. One thing I realized is that there is no consistency across the board how they contact or the way they reply. I was promised by the Tesla store employee that you will get a delivery by 10th. I don't see that happening. Then when I texted yesterday asking about VIN they said expect yesterday or today. That didn’t happen yet…. So

TX MYLR white 5 seat
OD April 20th
EDD April-June
EDD1 May 5th-9th
EDD2 May 5th-19th
No VIN yet

In the past they used to do it but again who knows what. I don't think its worth sweating looking to see if it happens every other hour. One thing I realized is that there is no consistency across the board how they contact or the way they reply. I was promised by the Tesla store employee that you will get a delivery by 10th. I don't see that happening. Then when I texted yesterday asking about VIN they said expect yesterday or today. That didn’t happen yet…. So
Obviously they lied.

• Funny
It seems that when you ask them, they'll give you a date midway between your two EDDs. I'm guessing they just made that date up so you'll leave them alone. Mine appears to be in the same boat.
MYP White
OD 5/1
EDD - May
EDD1 - 5/5 - 5/19
EDD2 - 5/6 - 5/19 (I assume it won't arrive today either, and the date will automatically adjust to 5/7 - 5/19 tomorrow)
No Vin