Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here, first Tesla order.

MYP, white / white, tow
Order Date: 4/18
EDD 1: April 2023
EDD 2: April 22 - May 3
EDD 3: May 3 - May 12
EDD 4: May 5 - May 17
EDD 5: May 9 - May 18

No VIN :confused: Tesla customer service on text response says they see the same EDD I see.

Well all my moaning over the last few days seems to have worked.

MYP Blue/white no tow 5 seater
Order:4/25
EDD1: Apr 23, then May 23 on May 1st
VIN May 9
EDD2: May 24-31

Now I’m going to clog up replies moaning about my wall connector. Seems to be a strategy.

All the VA cars are coming on the same truck it seems.

Got a second email yesterday afternoon inviting me to sign up for some pre-delivery virtual sessions. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything relative to the progress of my order but I'm now incessantly checking the app for EDD updates. I've got 3 sessions on my calendar ("Get to Know Your Next Steps," "Get to Know Tesla Service," and "Get to Know Your Model 3/Y") so they're doing a good job of roping me into these while I wait impatiently 🤪

Thanks! No tow hitch, the only additional option I got was the white interior. Hopefully the delivery dates start coming in!
Getting hope for mine also. Just got the text to try to get me to get a stock version , but with "different configuration". None were close. I told the text advisor if they had my same setup but with the hitch I would consider it. So I'm sure that helped. 😉
Keep checking the App like 5 times a day. 🤣🤣

Model Y LR / Midnight Silver Exterior / Black White Interior / 5 seats / No hitch.
SRB, FL
OD: 4/24
EDD: 5/3-5/17
EDD2: May-Jun
EDD3: May 17 - June 14
Financing: None
VIN: NA

I'm thinking of changing my order to MYP from MYLR. Do you know if this will push out my delivery date?

Also, anyone in the Bend, OR area who would be willing to let me test drive their MYP (preferably 2023) as the local Tesla dealership does not offer those to test drive. Lots of winter snow and poor roads in the area so want to actually feel the ride first. (Yes, I would get the Tesla Gemini Winter Wheel/Tire Package come Fall).

Current order:
MYLR 5 seat white/white Hitch 19" Gemini
OD: 4/27
EDD: April - June

No updates since OD.

Thanks for any help!