Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update
OD: 4/12
EDD 1: April to June
EDD 2: May 13-June.10
EDD3: (today May 23-June 20)
No VIN
MYLR Blue/White, no hitch, standard Autopilot
Not surprising but not what I had hoped to see. Keeping my fingers crossed this is that last delivery extension I see. Just will have to keep waiting,
Hopefully you get it by end of June, due to Tesla trying to meet quarterly sales numbers for q2.

From NorCal,
MYLR, gray, 20 in wheels, blk interior
OD 4/28/22
EDD JUNE-JUL

too long, week later, updated to MYP, only 2K more, everything else same.
EDD changes to 5/10-5/23
Seems that end date is pretty accurate from other posts. Hopefully hear something from Tesla in the next 12 days.
From NorCal,
MYLR, gray, 20 in wheels, blk interior
OD 4/28/22
EDD JUNE-JUL

too long, week later, updated to MYP, only 2K more, everything else same.
EDD changes to 5/10-5/23
Seems that end date is pretty accurate from other posts. Hopefully hear something from Tesla in the next 12 days.
EDD1: 5/12-5/25

Any news from VA/MD/DC orders yet? I can see others from soCal area picking up their vehicles with similar specs what I ordered.
I still have no VIN.
OD 4/25 MYP White/Black
Fellow NOVA member here. Ordered on 4/26 (MYP white/white). Received VIN, updated delivery last week. Tesla advisor said they expected to have the car delivered to the Tyson’s location by the end of this week and should be hearing from them in a few days to schedule the actual delivery. Hopefully things will be updated for you soon!

Reactions: skadoo323
Fellow NOVA member here. Ordered on 4/26 (MYP white/white). Received VIN, updated delivery last week. Tesla advisor said they expected to have the car delivered to the Tyson’s location by the end of this week and should be hearing from them in a few days to schedule the actual delivery. Hopefully things will be updated for you soon!
I really have no idea how their delivery system works. Tesla SA just BS. I sent a message he replied 8 hours later with generic message. If we order essentially same car (except interior color), how come yours updated before mine? Did you get financed from Tesla?

Update
OD: 4/12
EDD 1: April to June
EDD 2: May 13-June.10
EDD3: (today May 23-June 20)
No VIN
MYLR Blue/White, no hitch, standard Autopilot
Not surprising but not what I had hoped to see. Keeping my fingers crossed this is that last delivery extension I see. Just will have to keep waiting,
I’ve had a very similar experience, I saw someone else on this thread that this had happened to and they got a vin before the start of their third EDD window. Mine is below:

MYLR Black/Black, 19” Gemini, 5 seat, no tow, all standard

OD: April 19
EDD: April - June
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 27 - June 24 (yesterday)
No VIN

Reactions: W R Carter
I really have no idea how their delivery system works. Tesla SA just BS. I sent a message he replied 8 hours later with generic message. If we order essentially same car (except interior color), how come yours updated before mine? Did you get financed from Tesla?
Yeah sorry - no idea how it works out. From what I’ve read on the forums, seems like any upgrades (different exterior paint, white interior, tow) might get precedence? I originally was going through Tesla but instead went through USSFCU bc they offered 4.24%. It seemed a lot of people were updated similar to my VIN date earlier this week. But good luck I’m sure you’ll be hearing back soon.

Reactions: jakegozdeozgur
Model Y Performance / Blue Exterior / Black Interior / 5 seats / Tow Hitch
Dallas, TX
OD: 4/23
EDD: Apr 2023
EDD1: May 2023
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 21 - May 29
Financing: Tesla
VIN: Assigned 5/10

Still waiting to schedule a delivery date. I received my VIN last Wednesday. I texted Tesla and they did respond I should be able to schedule delivery within a week or so.

Reactions: Oparide
have same OD - no VIN yet - hopefully I'm close to happiness
FYI - system gives me an accelerated delivery option with same config but white interior - if anyone wants it check your app
Good luck! My window was updated today to May 20th-29th! I'm getting excited, but it will be short lived as I will be taking it directly to a shop to get PPF, ceramic, and tint applied.

Reactions: Oparide and Chrisyn