Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going to be exactly 1 month tomorrow for MYP white / white, tow, in the Bay Area. No VIN. Called customer service today, basically no additional information from what is in the app. Delivery window started Apr 22 and keeps inching back. Currently May 17 - May 26, probably May 18 - May 27 tomorrow. There seems to be MYP inventory popping up slowly but surely (with tow, so that can’t be the issue). Wish their EDDs were more accurate so one can plan ahead.

MYP Blue Exterior/Black Interior, no tow
OD: 4/25
EDD: May 9 - May 18
EDD (on 4/30): May 2023
EDD (on 5/2): May 18 - June 15
EDD (on 5/9): Received VIN, May 29 - June 8
Delivery date Assigned(on 5/17): May 27. I am working to get this changed as this is Memorial Day weekend and won't be in town. I just need it extended by one business day, so I can pick it up on Tuesday, May 30th.

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR! LOL!

How are you liking your Tesla ? I should say, it AMAZING !!!! what a difference coming from gas to electric and the one pedal driving is great !!!
Definitely would agree! So far it has been pretty fun! Really enjoy taking people who have never been in a Tesla, for a ride! Either they are super intrigued by the technology or they are die hard haters! Both are fun to share the experience with. I have to say I almost enjoy taking the haters more! 🤣 I haven’t had one yet that remained a true hater after a ride and real world experience. Most are haters because either something they read or heard from someone who has never owned, driven or even ridden in. It is super fun to watch them go from laughing about an electric car to “I really didn’t know that. I never knew that. That is crazy. WOW…I was definitely not expecting that”.

Definitely would agree! So far it has been pretty fun! Really enjoy taking people who have never been in a Tesla, for a ride! Either they are super intrigued by the technology or they are die hard haters! Both are fun to share the experience with. I have to say I almost enjoy taking the haters more! 🤣 I haven’t had one yet that remained a true hater after a ride and real world experience. Most are haters because either something they read or heard from someone who has never owned, driven or even ridden in. It is super fun to watch them go from laughing about an electric car to “I really didn’t know that. I never knew that. That is crazy. WOW…I was definitely not expecting that”.
Oh I can relate to that. I'm sure when the motor engine was first invented people might have said "That is such a obnoxious thing" because humans have relied on horses for thousands of years and for them to shift to a motor vehicle from a horse must have taken time and now the same thing is going on transitioning from ICE to electric vehicle. People say "so if the battery is dead, are you going to call the towing company?". That's the same with an ICE car?. I mean, if your odometer screen shows the low fuel light, won't you stop at a gas station and fill up? and then there are people like me when the gas tank reaches 50% capacity I stop at a gas station and fill the tank (that was in the past 🤣 )and the same goes for electric, I make sure I have the correct amount of charge to go from Point A to Point B and if not, I plan to stop at superchargers and get the right amount of juice to reach my destination.

• Funny
Reactions: carcrazyguy
MYP Blue Exterior/Black Interior, no tow
OD: 4/25
EDD: May 9 - May 18
EDD (on 4/30): May 2023
EDD (on 5/2): May 18 - June 15
EDD (on 5/9): Received VIN, May 29 - June 8
Delivery date Assigned(on 5/17): May 27.
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/18): May 26!

I will be driving it directly to where it will get PPF, Ceramic coating, and tint.

Well, I got an updated delivery date for my Silver model Y. Moved in the wrong direction. Seems there are orders after mine getting VIN numbers including some May orders that are already scheduling delivery. The wait is killing me.

#1 MYLR Silver/White, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
EDD3 Jun 3 - Jun 30
No VIN

#2 MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
No VIN

Well, I got an updated delivery date for my Silver model Y. Moved in the wrong direction. Seems there are orders after mine getting VIN numbers including some May orders that are already scheduling delivery. The wait is killing me.

#1 MYLR Silver/White, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
EDD3 Jun 3 - Jun 30
No VIN

#2 MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
No VIN
Same here. My order is really close to your #1. I don't think they make a lot of silver/whites with 19" wheels.
I texted my SA - got the standard "I have no more information than what the app tells you". Just have to wait.

MYLR | Midnight Silver | 5 Seater | White/Black interior | 19" Gemini | No Tow hitch
OD: 4/24 | EDD1: 5/3 - 5/17 2023, EDD2: May - June, EDD3: 5/17 - 6/ 14, EDD4: 6/3 - 6/30

How did that message come to you? Email? Text? App?
Got a text that linked to the app, which then gave me the option to "reschedule."

However, when I clicked it said no appointments were available. I text back and quoted what the app and website said about there being no appointments. Someone responded via text and asked what time/ date before the scheduled delivery date would work, and then they would reach out to see if it could be accommodated.

I just told them that I would get back to them if I could arrange an earlier time. I'm just going to keep it Saturday because it works better for me.

MYLR | White | 5 seater Black interior | 19" wheels | No tow hitch (cheapest option)
OD: 4/19 (day when price drop happened)
EDD0: May - June
EDD1: May 7 - May 14
EDD2: May11 - May25
EDD3: May17 - May21
EDD4: May22 - June 5

still No VIN :(
The way every week my EDD gets pushed back...I have no faith of getting my car in June

MYLR | White | 5 seater Black interior | 19" wheels | No tow hitch (cheapest option)
OD: 4/19 (day when price drop happened)
EDD0: May - June
EDD1: May 7 - May 14
EDD2: May11 - May25
EDD3: May17 - May21
EDD4: May22 - June 5

still No VIN :(
The way every week my EDD gets pushed back...I have no faith of getting my car in June
Switch to MYP…..😜…speed up the process and the ride? 🤷‍♂️