Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PLEASE!!!!

Attachments

• big-money.gif
    big-money.gif
    245.9 KB · Views: 45
MYP Blue Exterior/Black Interior, no tow
OD: 4/25
EDD: May 9 - May 18
EDD (on 4/30): May 2023
EDD (on 5/2): May 18 - June 15
EDD (on 5/9): Received VIN, May 29 - June 8
Delivery date Assigned(on 5/17): May 27.
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/18): May 26!
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/22): May 24! (Vehicle arrived earlier than expected!)

Reactions: Kupe and skadoo323
MYP Blue Exterior/Black Interior, no tow
OD: 4/25
EDD: May 9 - May 18
EDD (on 4/30): May 2023
EDD (on 5/2): May 18 - June 15
EDD (on 5/9): Received VIN, May 29 - June 8
Delivery date Assigned(on 5/17): May 27.
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/18): May 26!
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/22): May 24! (Vehicle arrived earlier than expected!)

Did the new delivery dates come through via email/text like the original date? I've got my date set for 5/27, but keep hoping it'll get moved closer. It's going to be a long week of work...

Yep. Coming from Fremont to TN.
Yep , just changed my 5 seat to a 7 seat with the same options/colors . VIN appears to be Fremont also.

MYLR | Midnight Silver | 5 Seater | 7 Seater | White/Black interior | 19" Gemini | No Tow hitch
OD: 4/24 | EDD1: 5/3 - 5/17 2023, EDD2: May - June, EDD3: 5/17 - 6/ 14, EDD4: 6/3 - 6/30 EDD5: 05/29-06/07
VIN ASSIGED 05/22!!!, Delivery Date Scheduled 6/2!!!

Did the new delivery dates come through via email/text like the original date? I've got my date set for 5/27, but keep hoping it'll get moved closer. It's going to be a long week of work...
The first delivery date was done via text. The second delivery date was from my calling Tesla support. The last one was from a text. The text updates came with a link to schedule/reschedule the delivery pickup.

hope this helps! Good Luck!!!

Reactions: MightyY
I've been looking, but can't seem to find the info. If I want to make the final payment using ACH in the Tesla app, where do you set that up? Can't seem to find an option. I did some searching, and I thought it should be there if I've setup my delivery appointment, but don't see it. Just wanted to get the info setup so I could have it ready to make the final payment after accepting the car.

I've been looking, but can't seem to find the info. If I want to make the final payment using ACH in the Tesla app, where do you set that up? Can't seem to find an option. I did some searching, and I thought it should be there if I've setup my delivery appointment, but don't see it. Just wanted to get the info setup so I could have it ready to make the final payment after accepting the car.
In the Tesla app, under tasks, there is a payment task where you can setup the ACH/Plaid integration. Though you don't have to supposedly pay in advance, but can pay when taking delivery of your Tesla.

Just updating for those early April orders. We got our reimbursement deposited back in the bank today for the last price drop! 👍 Really impressed with how Tesla handled everything on our order!
We ordered 4/4 and we paid in full before the last (2 price decreases while on order) price drop. So we had a -$3000 balance when we took delivery on 5/2. So anyway the credit cleared our bank today!

Reactions: MightyY and pkmody