Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For people that order in April. Do you remember what the order base price for MYP? Was it $52,990 or $53,990.?
Here are the price changes…

Attachments

• IMG_3277.jpeg
    IMG_3277.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3274.jpeg
    IMG_3274.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 65
LA, SoCal
MYLR White ext/Black int, 19", no tow, no upgrades
OD: 4/16
EDD1: May 12-June 9
EDD2: May 23-June 20
VIN: received 4/21
DD: June 1-8

Decided to switch to MYP today and was told by the sales rep I'd be put at the end of the line with June-July delivery. Four hours later, received a VIN for the MYP with same DD (June 1-8)! I checked the purchase agreement and it looks like they still have my order date as 4/16 so that might've helped.

LA, SoCal
MYLR White ext/Black int, 19", no tow, no upgrades
OD: 4/16
EDD1: May 12-June 9
EDD2: May 23-June 20
VIN: received 4/21
DD: June 1-8

Decided to switch to MYP today and was told by the sales rep I'd be put at the end of the line with June-July delivery. Four hours later, received a VIN for the MYP with same DD (June 1-8)! I checked the purchase agreement and it looks like they still have my order date as 4/16 so that might've helped.
oops, i meant VIN 5/21 for the MYLR!

I got a VIN! No text or email about it, I logged into the app when I woke up and saw that it had updated. Austin build, live in Lake Tahoe, CA.

MYLR Black/Black, 19” Gemini, 5 seat, no tow
OD: April 19
EDD: April - June
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 27 - June 24 (May 13)
EDD4: May 31 - June 4 (May 24)
VIN assigned (May 24)

The app made me accept a new Tesla vision change before it would let me proceed further. Thoughts on what this might be?

Attachments

• IMG_5545.jpeg
    IMG_5545.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5544.jpeg
    IMG_5544.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 52
I got a VIN! No text or email about it, I logged into the app when I woke up and saw that it had updated. Austin build, live in Lake Tahoe, CA.

MYLR Black/Black, 19” Gemini, 5 seat, no tow
OD: April 19
EDD: April - June
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 27 - June 24 (May 13)
EDD4: May 31 - June 4 (May 24)
VIN assigned (May 24)

The app made me accept a new Tesla vision change before it would let me proceed further. Thoughts on what this might be?
I got the same thing. I think it's just making sure you know that these cars don't include the sensors like they used to, and that everything is being done by cameras, and it's not fully ready yet . . .

Reactions: brvozulu
Seattle area
MYLR, Red, White interior, Tow Hitch, 19" wheels, 5-seater
OD: 4/19
EDD1: Apr - Jun
EDD2: 5/24 - 6/21
EDD3: 5/22 - 6/5
VIN assigned: 5/23
Delivery Scheduled: 5/29

VIN indicates made in Fremont, CA
I ordered same configuration on 3/22, EDD3 May 23 - June 20 and updated today EDD4 May24 - June 30. No VIN yet? App is up to date and wondering why? Baltimore area

I just got the DD today which is June 2nd.
I know it’s not recommended to pay the balance before delivery, but tomorrow is the exactly one month I accepted Tesla finance and I didn’t wanna risk to get re-apply for financing, so I paid remaining balance from App.
Let’s keep fingers crossed that car will arrive without major issues.

I just got the DD today which is June 2nd.
I know it’s not recommended to pay the balance before delivery, but tomorrow is the exactly one month I accepted Tesla finance and I didn’t wanna risk to get re-apply for financing, so I paid remaining balance from App.
Let’s keep fingers crossed that car will arrive without major issues.
Hello my feel fairfax buddy! Keep us updated on how the process goes at Tyco! I ordered MYAWD MSM/White on 4/30 and my EDD is still "May 2023" :(