Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR - White/Black - 19"
OD: 4/24/23
EDD: 5/14/2023-6/14/2023
EDD2: 5/26/2023-6/23/2023
No VIN yet.
I saw someone wake up and saw the vin today.
I am so excited to open the app, and guess what. Damn the EDD date delay!!!!!
Cry~~~~~`

MYLR - White/Black - 19" No tow

OD: 4/24/23

EDD: 5/14/2023-6/14/2023

EDD2: 5/26/2023-6/23/2023

EDD3: 6/3-6/17

No VIN yet.

I got a VIN! No text or email about it, I logged into the app when I woke up and saw that it had updated. Austin build, live in Lake Tahoe, CA.

MYLR Black/Black, 19” Gemini, 5 seat, no tow
OD: April 19
EDD: April - June
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 27 - June 24 (May 13)
EDD4: May 31 - June 4 (May 24)
VIN assigned (May 24)

The app made me accept a new Tesla vision change before it would let me proceed further. Thoughts on what this might be?
I got a text and an email about an hour after I noticed the VIN in the app telling me the same news.

Has anyone else received stupid high appraisals for their existing vehicles? My current vehicle is a 2021 Rav4 Hybrid with nearly 40k miles on it that I'm leasing from Toyota Financial Services. CarMax and Vroom both quoted a couple thousand more than the original purchase price to buy out the lease. That would leave me with nearly $9k in my pocket. I'll gladly take the cash to put toward the MYLR, but I just don't get how values can be this high.

MYLR | White | 5 seater Black interior | 19" wheels | No tow hitch (cheapest option)
OD: 4/19 (day when price drop happened)
EDD0: May - June
EDD1: May 7 - May 14
EDD2: May11 - May25
EDD3: May17 - May21
EDD4: May22 - June 5

still No VIN :(
The way every week my EDD gets pushed back...I have no faith of getting my car in June
Got VIN yesterday and scheduled delivery: May 27
Tesla insurance is too high!!

Maybe you are gettin HW4 but I doubt because that one still relies on cameras only.
They all do now. No models have the ultrasonic sensors anymore.

That sucks - it must be the white+black interior causing the delay. I placed my MYLR order the day after yours with black interior and the tow hitch and received my vin on Sunday. If it makes you feel any better, 3 days later and I still haven't been prompted to schedule delivery.
I am happy for you. I am starting to believe that the black/white interior is the main factor for my delay. My other problem is I am supposed to be leaving on a two week vacation on July 9. I am running out of free days to get this done. I could drive back from the beach to get it, which I would do if I had to. Rather do that than ask to delay delivery. But again enjoy the new vehicle.

I am happy for you. I am starting to believe that the black/white interior is the main factor for my delay. My other problem is I am supposed to be leaving on a two week vacation on July 9. I am running out of free days to get this done. I could drive back from the beach to get it, which I would do if I had to. Rather do that than ask to delay delivery. But again enjoy the new vehicle.
Definitely . . . I got lucky and switched to a 7 seater to get mine, just happened to see it on waitingfortesla - My son is still waiting for his White/White LR now, and he ordered a few days before me.