Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So original delivery date was today, got automated email/text that said my car was delayed and that changed my pickup to Saturday without any input from me- can’t do it that day because of work.

Then changed to Tuesday the 30th with the Tesla rep on the phone via 1-888 number, but super inconvenient day for work and other reasons.

Today decided just to call the local service center - they said hey just pick it up on Monday at noon (Memorial Day) and changed it in the app. Think I learned an important Tesla lesson about just calling the local people.

Picked up MYP today and everything was perfect minus the back right tail light possibly being a little extended, and even that is pushing it. I marked it in the Tesla app and will be fine if they say it’s within spec. Best couple hours of driving I’ve ever had. Hope the same for everyone waiting, totally worth it!!
I think my MYP was on the same truck as yours!

Reactions: skinsfan777
Picked up MYP today and everything was perfect minus the back right tail light possibly being a little extended, and even that is pushing it. I marked it in the Tesla app and will be fine if they say it’s within spec. Best couple hours of driving I’ve ever had. Hope the same for everyone waiting, totally worth it!!
Congrats! Random question: what was the charge level when you picked it up? The "what to expect next" session said it should be charged to 80% but it's not guaranteed and I'm curious about what's happening in reality.

So original delivery date was today, got automated email/text that said my car was delayed and that changed my pickup to Saturday without any input from me- can’t do it that day because of work.

Then changed to Tuesday the 30th with the Tesla rep on the phone via 1-888 number, but super inconvenient day for work and other reasons.

Today decided just to call the local service center - they said hey just pick it up on Monday at noon (Memorial Day) and changed it in the app. Think I learned an important Tesla lesson about just calling the local people.
Hopefully it’s not arrived damaged and they are not trying to get time to fix. Check everywhere for if there is any painted parts…

Attachments

• IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 92
Looks great. No offense to anyone but 3 coat pearl white is the best color imho. Also free of charge unlike other manufacturers charges extra.
Love the white and black contrast (coming from a blacked out bmw). But I will say in person the gray and blue looked great too. And maybe because there weren’t many at pickup but the red really stood out. I’m with you though (totally not partial whatsoever) 🤣 and to anyone worried about ride/build quality I was thoroughly impressed at both fronts. The gaps/fitment was just as good as any “luxury” car I’ve owned. The ride was extremely smooth, but again I might be biased coming from super firm sports cars in the past. Can’t say enough of how blown away I am. Hope everyone gets delivery and the same experience!!

MYP Blue Exterior/Black Interior, no tow
OD: 4/25
EDD: May 9 - May 18
EDD (on 4/30): May 2023
EDD (on 5/2): May 18 - June 15
EDD (on 5/9): Received VIN, May 29 - June 8
Delivery date Assigned(on 5/17): May 27.
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/18): May 26!
New Delivery date assigned (on 5/22): May 24! (Vehicle arrived earlier than expected!)
Took delivery today on May 24! The folks at AP3 in Atlanta noticed one small panel gap issue in the rear left wheel well. No other issues were noted.