Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: Aug 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Vin and new dates:
Vin: PF851……
EDD: Aug 21 to 27
New EDD move up to Aug 15 to 24. Asked me again for Insurance paperwork via Text and I'm still waiting for FSD Transfer Paperwork and a definite del day. Also waiting on my trade in number. I guess I could start the ins. on the 15th and move it, but trying to not have myself and Ins company jump through hoops......

New EDD move up to Aug 15 to 24. Asked me again for Insurance paperwork via Text and I'm still waiting for FSD Transfer Paperwork and a definite del day. Also waiting on my trade in number. I guess I could start the ins. on the 15th and move it, but trying to not have myself and Ins company jump through hoops......
Tesla is stupid on insurance. It doesn't take 30 minutes to get proof of insurance nowadays.

Reactions: mgeneczko
Well that escalated quickly...I hope it isn't a rejected car!

MYLR
Red
White Interior
19" Wheels
7 Seat
Tow Package
OD: August 1, 2023
ODD: August - September 2023
EDD: August 10-12
VIN: 08/07

It's MINE...ALL MINE!!!!

MYLR
Red
White Interior
19" Wheels
7 Seat
Tow Package
Delivery: 08/10

New EDD move up to Aug 15 to 24. Asked me again for Insurance paperwork via Text and I'm still waiting for FSD Transfer Paperwork and a definite del day. I guess I could start the ins. on the 15th and move it, but trying to not have myself and Ins company jump through hoops......
It's MINE...ALL MINE!!!!

MYLR
Red
White Interior
19" Wheels
7 Seat
Tow Package
Delivery: 08/10
Congrats! That was quick.

She was born on 8/8. EST delivery date is 8/23-8/30.
How did you find out the manufacture date? I have a scheduled M3P delivery date for next Sat, Aug 19 coming from Fremont (according to the Tesla advisor) and I'm doing the FSD transfer. I've been trying to figure a way to know ahead of time if this is HW4 and all I've been told is that Fremont has been manufacturing with HW4 since late May, so the odds are good, but no guarantee. If I knew when mine was manufactured in early Aug, I'd feel more confident about it - please advise, thanks.

Ordered yesterday afternoon and texted my delivery advisor that I want to transfer my FSD from my Model 3 to my new Model Y. They told me I had to order FSD on the order but it looks like the process might have changed online.

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: August 11
ODD: August - September
EDD: None
VIN: None
I just went thru this same process last week. Yes, you have to order FSD with the car, then you request that your advisor email you the FSD transfer form. Initially you will see the $15K price for the FSD on your order - but that is not a mistake - what happens is that the $15K is removed once you get further along in the process (for me it was when I was approved for Tesla financing and received the VIN) and the loan agreement gets updated by removing the $15K. Hope that helps, cheers.

How did you find out the manufacture date? I have a scheduled M3P delivery date for next Sat, Aug 19 coming from Fremont (according to the Tesla advisor) and I'm doing the FSD transfer. I've been trying to figure a way to know ahead of time if this is HW4 and all I've been told is that Fremont has been manufacturing with HW4 since late May, so the odds are good, but no guarantee. If I knew when mine was manufactured in early Aug, I'd feel more confident about it - please advise, thanks.
I didn't think that any of the Model 3's came with HW4 until Highland hit's the street.

MYP
Red
5 Seat - Black
21’’ Überturbine Wheels
OD: Aug 5
ODD: Aug-Sept
EDD: None
VIN: None
Accepted an earlier option!

A MYLR popped up today and I called Tesla asking them if I could see it in person before accepting it in the app and they said it was up to the show room and their discretion. I didn’t want to drive 45 minutes without having them say it would be OK. The show room called me back after 30 minutes and said to come on down!

I checked it out and sure enough it was in great condition. I changed it right on the app right there and was able to take delivery within an hour! They gave it a quick wash because it was still dirty on the outside.

I decided to go with the white seats, even though my order was previously for a black interior. I always wanted white seats from the start, but my wife had convinced me to do black.

MYLR
Red
20’’ Induction Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Tow
OD: Aug 5
DD: Aug 12 (changed to MYLR from MYP)
Vin: PF855xxx - Fremont Aug 9
Odometer: 3 miles

Reactions: mgeneczko
I didn't think that any of the Model 3's came with HW4 until Highland hit's the street.
My bad, it's a MYP (I'm transferring FSD from a M3, that's the source of the brain fart). MYP's have supposedly been manufactured at Fremont since May. The Advisor also said Texas is now making MYPs, but HW4 only since late June, so the odds of getting HW4 is still better from Fremont at this point - again, supposedly...

Reactions: Alonzo
MYLR
Metallic Grey
5 Seat - White interior
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: August 10
ODD: August - September
EDD1: August 10-17
EDD currently: August 13-20 (has changed daily)
VIN: 7SA
Fresno build, Savannah delivery.
All tasks completed day of order. Waiting to be notified to complete remaining pre delivery tasks.

Do they still send texts to let you know when your order has shipped? Also curious how long it took to schedule delivery if anyone else has had a quick moving order process similar to mine.