Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
White
White
7 seat
19" Gemini
OD and VIN: June 19 (ordered from inventory, after originally ordering 3/15 and cancelling twice after rejecting same VIN 4 times over course of 1 month)
EDD: June 24 - 30
Delivery location: Charlotte, NC

Finished all my registration/delivery tasks, including adding to insurance (prorated for beginning of delivery window) within 1 hour of purchase, still waiting to hear about scheduling delivery. The car is there, let me come get it!

Placed my order last night. Already have a VIN as of this AM - which seems really fast. I thought maybe my VIN came from a rejected VIN/Inventory. But - I had my VIN reviewed on reddit and my “born on” date was 6/14… so my MYLR is right out of the factory. Freemont build. HW4. Matrix headlights.

MYLR
Red Exterior
19 inch gemini wheels
Tow Hitch
Black Interior
5 Seat

OD June 16
VIN assigned June 17
EDD June 20-27

Really fast order - which is great - but I don’t have a charger installed, etc. Scrambling

Good to be here!

Update: Just got my delivery window - I picked/scheduled the delivery on 6/26. That's 12 days after my Model Y was completed at the factory and just 10 days after placing my order. I've been working down the check list in the Tesla app to keep up with the process.

This has to be one of the fastest non-inventory deliveries that I've seen as I follow these forums/delivery threads. VIN assigned within 10.5 hours of ordering (VIN has a born on date that is 3 days prior to my order date). Delivery 10 days after ordering (delivery date is subject to change, I know).

So far, the experience has been incredibly seamless and unexpectedly fast - I see others that have had to wait and wait and I am empathetic. I will continue to post with updates.

FYI there seems to be more than a few 7 seaters in stock right now in the PNW
I saw those in the app, but they are all with options like the 20" induction wheels and white seats that we don't want. Whenever I check the app I always check the inventory page out of curiosity. In the back of my mind when looking at some of these I can't help but to wonder if these are rejects (potential issues) or maybe demos, which is a turn off too unless it had a healthy discount.

I saw those in the app, but they are all with options like the 20" induction wheels and white seats that we don't want. Whenever I check the app I always check the inventory page out of curiosity. In the back of my mind when looking at some of these I can't help but to wonder if these are rejects (potential issues) or maybe demos, which is a turn off too unless it had a healthy discount.
From what i can tell of in stock currently it seems to be mostly high spec'ed end of quarter builds. Lots of MYP and MYLR 7 seats with white interiors/max specs.

Took the plunge yesterday and ordered a Model Y, long range in Black.

So now my wait begins.
MYLR, Black
5 seat, Black
19" Gemini wheels
OD: June 7th
EDD: June/July
Vin: June 13th 7SAYGDEEOPA140 (Austin)
EDD: (6/13) June 27-30

Just waiting, nothing has changed since 6/13.

I would have thought since I was in California mine would come from Fremont, less cost to ship it.

MYP (Changed to performance 6/18/23)
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
EDD1 (MYP): June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-19-23 but I dont trust it since I changed trim)
VIN: Dropped on 6/18/23

Notes: Dropped MYLR VIN on 6/18/23 to change model to MYP

MYP (Changed to performance 6/18/23)
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
EDD1 (MYP): June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-19-23 but I dont trust it since I changed trim)
EDD2 (MYP): June 23 - June 29
VIN(MYLR): Dropped on 6/18/23
VIN (MYP): 7SAYGDEF4PF814XXX (6/21/23)

Notes: Dropped MYLR VIN on 6/18/23 to change model to MYP

Updated June 14:
EDD: June 16 - June 30
No VIN assigned
Switched to an identical config in inventory from fremont. Was able to schedule delivery any day from the 21st. Went with the 22nd, delivery straight to home.

VIN PF816XXXX, so looks like it's a recent build. After switching to inventory VIN the vehicle config remained available, so I assume there was a few of them. Surprised they went into inventory before being assigned to existing orders.

Reactions: CASE01
EDD #3 this morning.
Now: June 21 - June 30 (No VIN yet)

EDD 1: June 19 - June 30.

EDD 2: June 20 - June 30.

@scramjet as expected. Dancing numbers.
Me too, the June 30th hasn't moved, but each day a new start window date one day later than the previous. At some point there won't be any days left and it will have to be July. I think my order date was June 7th, so with EOQ, not holding my breath that it will make it to delivery by the 30th.

Reactions: Elektrick