Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger! Unfortunately, delivery dates have now moved out 😞

MYP
Blue
5 Seat Black White Interior (5/19)
Tow Hitch
OD May 9th
ODD: June-July 😞
EDD: none yet
VIN: none yet
San Diego, CA
EDD 1: 5/20-6/3;
EDD 2: 5/22-6/1;
EDD 3: 5/24-5/31.
VIN: Assigned!

This afternoon (5/22), I got what looked like a generic email from Tesla about to "Get to know your Tesla". Was excited, but nothing changed as far as dates go...
Then a few hours later, I checked the app and had an alert that "Tesla is making changes..." After accepting the bs about Tesla Vision, I realized I had a VIN! Looks like delivery will actually happen within the month, despite the initial estimate being June - July.

Reactions: bubohoot

This afternoon (5/22), I got what looked like a generic email from Tesla about to "Get to know your Tesla". Was excited, but nothing changed as far as dates go...
Then a few hours later, I checked the app and had an alert that "Tesla is making changes..." After accepting the bs about Tesla Vision, I realized I had a VIN! Looks like delivery will actually happen within the month, despite the initial estimate being June - July.
Hmmm… I just got that Get to know your Tesla email too. No changes on the EDD yet though

MYLR
white
5 seat black interior
20” rims
OD: 5/15
EDD: June-July
EDD1: May23-June6th
no vin
not sure how accurate this first estimated delivery date is but that’s the only update i’ve gotten
there is another one available same build but white interior but not sure if there’s anything wrong with maybe a reject
Ended up going with the one that was available with white seats paid for it waiting for the agreement and to pick a delivery date it says 23-30 let’s hope it’s tomorrow

Alighty doing this for the second time. I ordered my 1st Tesla MYLR Last January 2022, waited 9 months, got the car end of September 2022.

1 week ago, I got into a car wreck= total loss (other guy's fault as he didn't see the red light and ran into me-USB footage caught it all!. No injuries as they are the safest cars out there =)
His insurance paid me out now so i'm ordering again and glad the wait isn't the same time frame as having a baby! LOL
Glad the car is cheaper now but interest rates are much higher....

MYLR
Blue
Black Interior
Gemini wheels
No tow hitch
OD: May 10
ODD: June-July
EDD: None
VIN: None
Saw almost the same car on Tesla Inventory nearby but with Induction wheels, called Tesla to match my vehicle and got VIN assigned 5/19
Delivery is set for 5/25 for pickup at Fremont.
My USSFCU membership is still pending so I plan on financing through Tesla then refinance with USSFCU after it's approved

Delivery scheduled for Friday!

This was much quicker than I expected, so I'm hoping it wasn't a rushed build. 🤞

Delivery scheduled for Friday!

This was much quicker than I expected, so I'm hoping it wasn't a rushed build. 🤞
Congrats! I too received our “get to know your Tesla“ email last night - still no VIN, however noticed on waiting for Tesla.com website today that there was 20 new PAWD builds just yesterday to which most are already at destination today as compared to only 3 showing nationwide for the last several days. So maybe this means more inventory updated just recently so hence more scheduled deliveries in the next few days.

Reactions: SD_Engnr