Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction (still debating if is should order the 19" instead & sell off to buy aftermarket 19" in black color)
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
ODD: June - July
EDD: awaited
VIN: awaited
I debated the 19” vs 20” as well. I love the look of the black rims. I ended up going with the 19” Gemini and will buy black wheel covers to replace. But there’s still a piece of me wanting to change my order to 20” induction!

Question... for anyone using USSFCU for financing: I submitted my loan app yesterday and checked the status today and it got instantly approved but said that someone will reach out within 24-48 hours.. has anyone had this happen too? If so, how long did it take to get the loan situated?
I applied for the loan with them on Friday 5/26. I checked yesterday and it shows as approved but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I haven't stressed too much about it yet because I don't have a VIN assigned yet, but if I did have one then I would probably give them a call and see about expediting the process to get it squared away.

Reactions: nhuqt and Bucketz
Question... for anyone using USSFCU for financing: I submitted my loan app yesterday and checked the status today and it got instantly approved but said that someone will reach out within 24-48 hours.. has anyone had this happen too? If so, how long did it take to get the loan situated?

If you message them through the app/website, someone should get back to you within a few hours. I messaged them through the app and a loan officer responded to me. I think they are just backed up, but will prioritize if you message/call them.

Reactions: Bucketz and pkmody
Oh my! I rejected my first delivery in mid May. Upon external inspection, the car had major issues just on the outside, 1) the glass roof sealing was detached and deformed on one of the sides, due to a plastic piece that, I guess, was trapped at the time of installation, and 2) the front bumper needed replacement as the paint was pealing off on one of the sides. This car was from Austin.

Now, couple of weeks later I have been assigned a new VIN from Fremont. I am surprised by how low the number is compared to some on this forum for the same date.
The VIN was assigned on May 23rd
The estimated date of delivery has changed couple of times from May 23 to what it is now June 8th to June 17th.

VIN: ************* 1PF7851**

I am now wondering if this is really a new car, or an inventory car they just decided to assign to me. I am inclined to think its the later.

Also, from what I am reading here, this one will come with HW 3. That is a no go for me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Nurse.SLANG
Got my official text at 7:01am today about my VIN being assigned.. Then 2 hours later at 9:01am a text about scheduling delivery for this weekend through Tuesday of next week.. only issue is I chose home delivery initially when ordering because it sounded cool.. then I became well versed in all that is Tesla since then and realized I should have it delivered to a store near me and I pick up there... texted my SA to change to a Service Center pick up instead.. awaiting reply.. but should get car this weekend or Monday..

Model Y Performance
Black paint black interior
OD: May 8th
EDD: June/July
EDD1 this past weekend: May 20th- June 3rd
EDD2: (5/23/23) May 26th-June 9th
EDD3: (5/30/23) June 1st-June 8th
Delivery Date Scheduled: 6/4/23
VIN Assigned 5/30
Los Angeles

Delivery set for this Sunday at 11am. They changed my delivery to pick up about 10 minutes from me. Just awaiting a response from USSFCU, whom I messaged briefly ago, and we're off to the races. Will post photos and remain active after delivery because good forums are such a lifeline! Wanting to schedule ceramic coating and tint next week so doing my due diligence on that now..

MYP
Black/Black

OD: May 20
ODD: June-July
EDD: N/A
VIN: M/A
Location: Utah registration. Florida pick up while out here for work

Hope I did that right. (ODD means delivery date shown after order is placed?) some one help me out if I did it wrong, thanks!
Got a EDD update today! June 9-30!
MYP
Black/Black

OD: May 20
ODD: June-July
EDD: N/A
VIN: M/A
Location: Utah registration. Florida pick up while out here for work

Hope I did that right. (ODD means delivery date shown after order is placed?) some one help me out if I did it wrong, thanks!
EDD update! June 9 - June 30

No vin yet

Should I start the financing yet or hold off for a little while? How accurate have these EDD’s been?

Well from what everybody has gathered, it is how your cameras look. Can you take a pic?
PXL_20230531_204158510.jpg
PXL_20230531_204151294.jpg

MYP Blue/White
No Tow
OD: 5/28
ODD: June/July
EDD1: June 1-8
VIN: 5/30 PF794xxx
Does this mean it was rejected or probably cancelled?
I am so jealous. -_- haha.
was moving some stuff to my new place and was in the car with my wife and told her I see my damn car everywhere today especially.. MYP everywhere! complained about it being day 22 of no VIN.. she runs into the store, I refresh my app and boom! Finally a VIN and the Tesla Vision notice... no text about it yet.. but man am I happy... now waiting for loan approval from USSFCU (applied today and they have a high volume of applications) so I won't hold my breath.. should have HW4 since my VIN is in the 9600s!!

Model Y Performance
Black paint black interior
OD: May 8th
EDD: June/July
EDD1 this past weekend: May 20th- June 3rd
EDD2: (5/23/23) May 26th-June 9th
VIN Assigned 5/30
Los Angeles
lucky you! I applied for USSFCU too! I secured my loan on the older rates and been waiting just on the car vin 😒🥺😭

• Love
Reactions: Bucketz
Got my official text at 7:01am today about my VIN being assigned.. Then 2 hours later at 9:01am a text about scheduling delivery for this weekend through Tuesday of next week.. only issue is I chose home delivery initially when ordering because it sounded cool.. then I became well versed in all that is Tesla since then and realized I should have it delivered to a store near me and I pick up there... texted my SA to change to a Service Center pick up instead.. awaiting reply.. but should get car this weekend or Monday..

I have been communicating with someone over the chat. I’ve never received any phone calls though. You can ask them to call you if you call their number a rep can take a message for them. Otherwise you can also use the chat to communicate. You should be getting a doc sign to finish everything and then you can opt for the check to be mailed usps or FedEx with a fee.