Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction
OD: May 30
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 2- June 16
EDD2: June 13 - June 27 (today)

VIN: TBD

Is anyone else getting changes in their EDD? How much stock should I put into that estimate?

I’m debating on if I actually want the 7th row, and if I should snag one of the inventory cars that pop up.

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction
OD: May 30
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 2- June 16
EDD2: June 13 - June 27 (today)

VIN: TBD

Is anyone else getting changes in their EDD? How much stock should I put into that estimate?

I’m debating on if I actually want the 7th row, and if I should snag one of the inventory cars that pop up.
Also south sound area. Mine is Blue/White 5 seater. OD 5/15, and I've been on an EDD of June 15 - June 30 for a little over two weeks.

Well things just got wild this morning. Got the same update as yours (delivery pushed back to June 16-30) but then an hour later I got a VIN assigned! They'll deliver it to my home this coming Sunday (June 11). The VIN shows Fremont build and is PF800XXX, so I am assuming HW4.0.
I got VIN assigned this evening PF800xxx 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

How funny! Two weeks ago I asked Tesla for a trade-in value as I was considering ordering a Model Y. They responded with $33,900 to $36,500. I ordered on May 31. Today, I received an offer from Tesla for the trade-in at $32,500. My vehicle is perfect, nothing in the photos showed any different. KBB just offered $35,900. Tesla doesn't want trade-ins. :)
The 32500 is worth about 34500 for a trade in FL. Most states are around 6%. The KBB sounds like a good offer.

Took delivery of my MYP in fife, WA today. Had HW4 as expected and would have been pretty flawless if not for this paint defect on the trunk.
IMG_6800.jpeg

IMG_6795.jpeg

It has a dark patch almost like they didn’t spray enough undercoat or something. I’m guessing they is going to need to be in the shop for awhile to sand and respray:(. I have an appointment for Thursday.

MYLR
Blue
White
5 seat
19" wheels
EAP
Towing.
OD 5/10
ODD - Jun-Jul
EDD - Jun-Jul, then Jun 10-30, now back to Jun-Jul.
What the heck? Why is Tesla punishing me? All I did is agree to give them a bunch of money in exchange for a specific config. How does the schedule move backward?