Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rejected HW3 MYLR5 on Memorial Day then put my account on hold for 2 weeks. Hold ended yesterday and earlier today EDD estimate showed up showing June 14-28th. I'm very happy it may be quick to get a replacement and hopeful it will have HW4. I'm in Washington state so should be Fremont build and almost for sure HW4, I sure hope so. 🙏
Taken off two week hold yesterday. EDD went from TBA to June 14-28th earlier today and about 30 minutes ago got my VIN! This is my second one as I rejected first one due to HW3. New VIN is 7SAYGDEE3PF805xxx Looks like it is a HW4 version. I have been out of the loop a bit during my 2 week hold but if I remember right the cutoff was something like PF794xxx and everything after is HW4. Is that correct?

Reactions: AbblePC and bcs127
Taken off two week hold yesterday. EDD went from TBA to June 14-28th earlier today and about 30 minutes ago got my VIN! This is my second one as I rejected first one due to HW3. New VIN is 7SAYGDEE3PF805xxx Looks like it is a HW4 version. I have been out of the loop a bit during my 2 week hold but if I remember right the cutoff was something like PF794xxx and everything after is HW4. Is that correct?
Yes as per reddit thread

Bit of a rant... those saying the tesla buying experience is great is lost on me there is virtually 0 sales support hell you can't even get a human to talk to after I finish this purchase there is a few things I'm sure of,with the tesla charging opening up my next ev probably won't be a tesla, there is 0% chance I will look to tesla for ins I can't imagine trying to get customer support if a claim was filed. I hope when I need service it will not be a nightmare.

Reactions: Alonzo
Please update in here how your delivery experience goes. Thanks!
My delivery was flawless. Was able to inspect inside and out prior to completing my purchase. Showed up about 10 min earlier and went through the checklist and couldn't find anything wrong. Signed the paperwork, handed over the check and keys to my trade in, and setup everything in the car while they completed registration and transferred plates.

No complaints. Everything worked out perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    674 KB · Views: 96
Pe
My delivery was flawless. Was able to inspect inside and out prior to completing my purchase. Showed up about 10 min earlier and went through the checklist and couldn't find anything wrong. Signed the paperwork, handed over the check and keys to my trade in, and setup everything in the car while they completed registration and transferred plates.

No complaints. Everything worked out perfectly.
performance FTW! congrats.. it's such a fun car..

MYLR White/Black
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/5/23
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 9 - June 30
EDD2: June 11 - June 30 (Updated on 5/28/23)
VIN: None
VIN: 6/4 (PF796xxx, confirmed HW4 & matrix headlights)
EDD3: 6/16 - 25
DD: 6/24 (scheduled 6/14)
SA told me I can pay the final down payment at the delivery (after inspection) by Tesla app.

Model Y White Exterior / Black interior
7 seater
Got vin on 06/02 after my first hold
ViN: PF7960xx
schedule delivery on 06/21.
My sales advisor didnt confirm about HWD.
I will check on delivery day and confirm whether mine is hwd4 or not.
Apart from Camera look . Is there any way to confirm HWD4.0 ?

Reactions: AbblePC
Bit of a rant... those saying the tesla buying experience is great is lost on me there is virtually 0 sales support hell you can't even get a human to talk to after I finish this purchase there is a few things I'm sure of,with the tesla charging opening up my next ev probably won't be a tesla, there is 0% chance I will look to tesla for ins I can't imagine trying to get customer support if a claim was filed. I hope when I need service it will not be a nightmare.
Your experience is the typical Tesla experience with essentially zero communication after placing the order. You are ignoring what I think is the great part of the buying experience which is you can get theb exact car that you want and you won't pay any dealership markup.

Your experience is the typical Tesla experience with essentially zero communication after placing the order. You are ignoring what I think is the great part of the buying experience which is you can get theb exact car that you want and you won't pay any dealership markup.
That’s only nice because there’s no mark up. But I actually miss the days you can negotiate a lower price.