Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE:
Seattle, WA
MYLR5, 19"
Blue Exterior
White Interior
Tow Hitch

OD: May 15
EDD1: June - July 2023
Order change May 20: Changed from black to white interior
EDD2, May 23: June 13 - June 30
EDD3, May 28: June 15 - June 30
EDD4, June 10: June 12 - June 26
June 12-14, the first day incremented each day
EDD5, June 15: June 18 - June 30
VIN assigned: N/A

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction
OD: May 30
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 2- June 16
EDD2: June 13 - June 27
EDD3: updated 6/15: June 19-30
VIN: TBD

I was expecting the EDD to get pushed back again, at least it only got pushed back a week or so instead of 2 weeks like last time. I’m hoping for a VIN soon!

Reactions: bcs127
Took delivery of the wife’s MYP MSM/Black 21” Uberturbine in Mechanicsburg yesterday (a day early)! We already knew it was HW4 & Matrix thanks to Reddit.

IMG_2111.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

Now for for some fun… Note what the reflection of the parking stall # shows on the tailgate.. is this an omen of sorts?

IMG_2101.jpeg

IMG_2122.jpeg

I hope they assign one soon… :/ my SA said the system still searching lol if we upgrade to something you guys think they will expedite the process haha

Today morning My EDD5 changed to “June 15 -June 27”. 1 day got added now from June 26 to June 27. Still No VIN. OD May 1.

I wonder that they are taking revenge on me just bcoz I ordered for $49990 just an hour ago of $500 price hike. LOL 😝😝They keep flashing to pick up from inventory , I keep ignoring 😂😂 Their VIN allotment algorithm SUCKS. Literally no one from this forum before my OD who is still waiting.

Reactions: nhuqt and cclark019
Today morning My EDD5 changed to “June 15 -June 27”. 1 day got added now from June 26 to June 27. Still No VIN. OD May 1.

I wonder that they are taking revenge on me just bcoz I ordered for $49990 just an hour ago of $500 price hike. LOL 😝😝They keep flashing to pick up from inventory , I keep ignoring 😂😂 Their VIN allotment algorithm SUCKS. Literally no one from this forum before my OD who is still waiting.
Yes. Their EDD system sucks. So not accurate. I’ve seen that is takes about 8 to 10 days to get the car after a vin is assigned. So I’m trying to ignore the EDD until I get my vin.

Reactions: SatyaB

The worst is when everyone outside of NorCal is receiving vins but we are still waiting. And it’s built here. Lol wtf. Mine changed to same dates.

I have the same configuration, ordered a day earlier. It seems like they are regionally fulfilling orders then, because a lot of the PNW folks are getting pushed backed a week or so. At least it's good to see a Blue/White combo getting fulfilled. Congrats!
Yeah would be interesting to know the logic in how they fill. Seeing several white seats getting VINs lately, so hopefully coming your way in no time.

Reactions: bcs127
Yeah would be interesting to know the logic in how they fill. Seeing several white seats getting VINs lately, so hopefully coming your way in no time.
They would fill CA orders later, right at the end of the quarter. They prioritize the further away areas to maximize the amount of cars delivered across the US.

OD May 19, no vin, EDD last two weeks of june
Mountain view, ca

• Helpful
Reactions: skylines
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
No Tow
19" Gemini
OD: May 02
EDD: May-June
EDD 2: May 24-June 21
EDD 3: June 08-June 30
EDD 4: June 12-June 26
EDD 5: June 13-June 26
EDD 6: June 14-June 26
EDD 7: June 15-June 27
No Vin
I'm surprised how long you've been waiting. I ordered the exact same configuration as you but on 5/14, got my first Austin VIN the same day (HW3), gave it up on 5/28 and got a new Fremont VIN with HW4 on 6/08.
Good luck and i hope you get your VIN soon! I wonder if they reserve certain amount of deliveries for each region. I'm in New England, maybe not as many buyers as CA.

Date Revised

MYLR - Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
19” Geminis
OD: May 28
ODD: May - Jun
ODD 2: Jun - Jul (updated on Jun 1st)
EDD: Jun 14 - Jun 30 ( updated on Jun 5th)

I guess I answered my question that the unpaid final payment would not affect the EDD. However, now I am more concerned about another car that should I trade in with Tesla or Carvana, which Carvana provides a better price but need to make a trip and am not sure how long will it take to get that done... Has anyone had any experience to do with Carvana trade-in?
Date Revised

MYLR - Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
19” Geminis
OD: May 28
ODD: May - Jun
ODD 2: Jun - Jul (updated on Jun 1st)
EDD: Jun 14 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 5th)
EDD 2: Jun 23 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 15th)

Still no VIN assigned. At least they narrow my EDD, and I hope they can keep their word.

I'm surprised how long you've been waiting. I ordered the exact same configuration as you but on 5/14, got my first Austin VIN the same day (HW3), gave it up on 5/28 and got a new Fremont VIN with HW4 on 6/08.
Good luck and i hope you get your VIN soon! I wonder if they reserve certain amount of deliveries for each region. I'm in New England, maybe not as many buyers as CA.
yeah I've been lurking on this forum and have seen many config similar to my that already has a VIN and deliver date. I've heard California gets their last around the end of the quarter but we will see.