Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, these two methods are not the same. Which is accurate, or do they do it either way?

I would give my routing and account number to Tesla. Routing and account number gives them access to debit a single account (example: checking).

No way I would give anyone the login to my banking app. By logging into my banking app, they would access to my checking, savings, CD's, etc. That ain't gonna happen.

Thanks.
I’m sure you ended up already doing it, but physically do it in the app and you’ll see what the method is. If I’m mistaken, which is very possible because these past 3 weeks have been a blur, then It’s logging into your banking app - either way, it’s a simple process and they debit it which can be taken out a couple days later should it be on a weekend or something of the sort.

EDD1 (June 14): June 22 - June 30
No VIN

Didn't get a text, it appeared on the app today on my Nth time to refresh. Time to order the mobile connector and get the electrician scheduled for the 14-50 outlet install.
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 28
ODD: June-July
EDD1 (June 14): June 22 - June 30
EDD2 (June 17): July 1 - July 8
VIN: (June 17): PF805XXX

Received a text and email at 5PM for getting a VIN assigned. Confirmed on reddit that it is HW4 with matrix. Is it weird I memorized my VIN? :D

Reactions: retbesla and ss71
5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
OD: May 29
EDD: June - July
EDD 2: June 17 - June 30 (6/14)
VIN: N/A

5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
OD: May 29
EDD: June - July
EDD 2: June 17 - June 30 (6/14)
EDD 3: June 18 - June 30 (6/18)
VIN: N/A

This'll be our first Tesla. Question I had for anyone that may know, do we have to supply our own lifting jack pad if we take it to Discount/America's Tires for rotation? Also, anybody know about quality during these end-of-quarter pushes?

IMG_6006.jpeg

I wonder that they are taking revenge on me just bcoz I ordered for $49990 just an hour ago of $500 price hike. LOL 😝😝They keep flashing to pick up from inventory , I keep ignoring 😂😂 Their VIN allotment algorithm SUCKS. Literally no one from this forum before my OD who is still waiting.
Still No VIN. EDD8 : Jun18 to June 27😣😣

• Funny
Reactions: Bucketz and nhuqt
OD: May 3
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 8 - June 30
EDD 2: June 12 - June 26
EDD 3: June 13 - June 26
EDD 4: June 14 - June 26
EDD 5: June 15 - June 27
EDD 6: June 16 - June 27
EDD 7: June 17 - June 28
VIN: TBD
Bay Area

Anyone got some tricks to expedite this process. 🥺 screw range anxiety, I have delivery date anxiety. 😭
EDD 8: June 18 - June 28
VIN: TBD
Bay Area

Reactions: julia444 and SatyaB
06/10 update
Vin received. EDD 6/29-6/30
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
ODD1: 31 May - 9 June
ODD2: 16 June - 30 June
EDD: 29/30 June
VIN: updated 10 June

Any one has any experience in how long it takes to get the car from austin to Nj?

I got my VIN yesterday & EDD is 6/29-6/30. I actually travel out on 6/28 & was wondering if any earlier pick up date might be actually possible. Paramus, NJ.
So finally got a text to schedule delivery and was only given 2 dates to choose from:
6/26 or 6/27.

Now set up for 6/26. Thankfully it came atleast before i was set to travel.

Red
7 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
Tow Hitch
OD: May 27 (changed color from white to red May 31)
EDD1: 31 May - 9 June
EDD2: 29/30 June
EDD3: 16 June - 30 June
Delivery date scheduled: 26 June
VIN: updated 10 June

Oh boy… so sorry & it’s not fair at all… I really hope my journey will end soon (5/5 - 6/24). I also hope a miracle will happen to you this week!

Congratulations for your new car , I’m really happy for you that you are finally getting out of this “waiting anxiety” after so long. Have some joyful trips in your new car.

Thanks for wishing me luck.. 👍 Appreciate it.

Does anyone sees the problem of wrong sales tax calculation in invoice.

I order model y and picking up delivery on 21-jun. It look like they charges sales tax @7% which is sales tax of service center location Lisle IL. But i live in Oswego IL where sales tax is 6.25%.
I contacted Tesla but no correction happened so far.