Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 28
ODD: June-July
EDD1 (June 14): June 22 - June 30
EDD2 (June 17): July 1 - July 8
DD (June 22): June 28
VIN: (June 17): PF805XXX = HW4 + matrix

Received a text this morning to schedule delivery. Even with the EDD showing as July 1 - July 8 in the app, the schedule on the website showed options for June 26 to June 28 only. Guess I got sucked into the quarter end push after all. Got the mobile connector, but electrician is still scheduled for Friday the 30th. I should be OK to last until then, I can always use the normal plug to charge slowly.

MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 28
ODD: June-July
EDD1 (June 14): June 22 - June 30
EDD2 (June 17): July 1 - July 8
DD (June 22): June 28
VIN: (June 17): PF805XXX = HW4 + matrix

Received a text this morning to schedule delivery. Even with the EDD showing as July 1 - July 8 in the app, the schedule on the website showed options for June 26 to June 28 only. Guess I got sucked into the quarter end push after all. Got the mobile connector, but electrician is still scheduled for Friday the 30th. I should be OK to last until then, I can always use the normal plug to charge slowly.
Congrats!!

Same setup as mine, but why I'm the only few getting the car from Austin!!! :(

MYLR
VIN : Assigned 6/21 (HW4 + Matrix Headlight)
EDD: 25 June to 30th June

Question:
1. Which is the best financing for now?
2. What are the insurance ppl are taking up in Washington?
I would recommend getting a financing offer from Tesla. It is as easy as ordering a car from the app and their rates are competitive. Maybe not the lowest, but hard to beat without jumping through hoops. I tried to go with USSFCU and applied but never heard back. And my own CU was a couple of points higher.

I went with a local credit union. Need to be either work or live in the same county to be eligible and got 4.49% interest rate for a 3yr loan. Of course the monthly payments would be higher but I can afford that and probably pay off in 1.5 to 2 yrs

Picking up tomorrow 06/23 at 4pm! All that is left is to pay but I don’t think I will pay until I get to the Service Center…
That was fast! Did you have to complete the insurance to get a delivery date? I'm trying to get a quote from Tesla and the app is telling me there was an issue. I spoke to someone and they said I need to wait 24 to 48 hours before I can get a quote...

Reactions: julia444
hopefully we are next to get our VIN!
My OD is May 1. Same config.

Good news to share 😊

Just finished a discussion with SA who is located in Fremont. She assured that all MYLR with white / black config are done with production batches and getting ready for delivery. She mentioned that each config would follow some sort of production lot & batches. CA batch is just completed for this quarter. Produced batches are supposed to be delivered by max June 30. I believe , there will be lot of actions like VIN assignment , delivery schedule in this week. Hopefully i will get my VIN soon followed by immediate delivery.. Fingers crossed 🤞

My OD is May 1. Same config.

Good news to share 😊

Just finished a discussion with SA who is located in Fremont. She assured that all MYLR with white / black config are done with production batches and getting ready for delivery. She mentioned that each config would follow some sort of production lot & batches. CA batch is just completed for this quarter. Produced batches are supposed to be delivered by max June 30. I believe , there will be lot of actions like VIN assignment , delivery schedule in this week. Hopefully i will get my VIN soon followed by immediate delivery.. Fingers crossed 🤞
that's great news! thank you for the info!

Reactions: Sai Ko and SatyaB
That was fast! Did you have to complete the insurance to get a delivery date? I'm trying to get a quote from Tesla and the app is telling me there was an issue. I spoke to someone and they said I need to wait 24 to 48 hours before I can get a quote...
After I noticed that my VIN was assigned, I completed the insurance section right away not to delay anything any further. I had to upload a photo of my current insurance policy and that was it. I decided a while back that I didn’t want to get Tesla’s insurance so I got a quote from my current insurance (Connect through Costco) and they gave me a good quote so I decided to stick with them. That was last night around 11PM PST and when I woke up this morning at 7AM I had a text telling me to schedule my delivery.

Hello people, finally got a VIN. The VIN guru on Reddit says it's HW4 (see screenshot). Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-22 095141c.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-22 095141c.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 73
I'm supposed to pick up my MYLR in Naperville, Ill on Saturday. Its 5 hours away so I want to make sure the car will be there when I arrive. If they've allowed me to pick it up on Saturday, should I assume that if it's not going to be there that I will get a 24 hour notice?

With the common practice, Tesla Advisor should try to contact you via the text message (or call you) to notify you the status of the vehicle if there is a change. And, vice versa, you can reach them back a-day before if you worry about the arrival of your vehicle.

For example, like my MYLR, although I have scheduled the delivery date/time for next Monday, Advisor already texted me to inform me that my vehicle has not yet arrived, we will reach out should it be delayed or not pass inspection... But, Advisor also confirmed if my schedule still works for me, and confirmed that all my documents are in order...

We can only hope that Advisors follow the procedures to run these checks for everyone. Good Luck!

Note: btw, my car was built on 6/12 in Austin, TX, and it's still on the way to NYC.
Forgot to mention that the Agreement section in App indicates the final agreement will be available for the review within 24-hours of your delivery schedule. I think this is the indication and you probably won't be able to review it if the car hasn't arrived yet.

However, we don't know if this section is automatically activated by its scheduling system then sent to us for the final review when time is up, or it requires someone in Tesla to confirm and trigger this section.