Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP: White/White
OD: 2/5
EDD#0 2/6: Feb-Mar
EDD#1 2/8: Mar 8-31

No updates in the last couple of weeks. Hoping things don’t get pushed out, would be great if it’s in the earlier side of the range or sooner! I know there was a wait for orders around 1/14, just don’t know how much things got moved around once the 55k cap was lifted.

OD 2/5 Portland or
MYP black/black no options
EDD 3/9 - 3/31

Texted my SA today as it’s been a couple weeks without an update. Politely asked if the EDD was still accurate. He said ”We are still seeing an estimated timeline of mid-march for you.”

Strange. I’ve never gotten any text from Tesla after ordering. The text you received were they just the order confirmation ? Should I be worried?

I never got any text. The store can see everything on my order so no worries

As soon as I paid my $250 online, securing my order, I received this text message, had to of been automated.

Hi Mr_Joe, welcome to the Tesla family! Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app to get started on your pre-delivery tasks for RNXXXXXXX.

Reply to this message at any time and a Tesla Advisor will respond as soon as possible.

As soon as I paid my $250 online, securing my order, I received this text message, had to of been automated.

Hi Mr_Joe, welcome to the Tesla family! Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app to get started on your pre-delivery tasks for RNXXXXXXX.

Reply to this message at any time and a Tesla Advisor will respond as soon as possible.

wow, i've placed 2 ordered recently, 1 for MYLR then canceled and now MYP, both times i did them on tesla.com and i received no text for either order. i did receive confirmation emails though. i do wish i have an advisor assigned to me, now i just have to call the Tesla main line and they route me to my local service center.

MYP - White/White/Tow Hitch
OD: 2/05 10PM PST
EDD1: February/March
EDD2 2/9: 2/26 - 3/26
VIN Assigned 2/22
Delivery Scheduled 2/24

Bay Area, CA

Mi VIN just got assigned 2 hours ago, it went directly from that 4 week window to having a VIN and asking to schedule my delivery. Should I be concerned this is a reject? I find it surprising it went from no VIN to it being delivered within 2 days.

Reactions: ANicole
MYP - White/White/Tow Hitch
OD: 2/05 10PM PST
EDD1: February/March
EDD2 2/9: 2/26 - 3/26
VIN Assigned 2/22
Delivery Scheduled 2/24

Bay Area, CA

Mi VIN just got assigned 2 hours ago, it went directly from that 4 week window to having a VIN and asking to schedule my delivery. Should I be concerned this is a reject? I find it surprising it went from no VIN to it being delivered within 2 days.
Possible
It could also be a non-responsive order…basically someone else’s car and they didn’t schedule delivery.
yes or they cannot take the delivery because scheduling issue. According to the SA I spoke to, they used to allow you have one push back up to one week. They took that away and if you cannot take the delivery in the 3 day window, your car will be given to somebody else.

Reactions: Mr_Joe
Also bumped from 3/7 to 3/9-3/31 early this morning.. at least there's some sort of movement going on!

1677091310052.png