Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP March EOQ Delivery - waiting room

Dallas Tx

MYP, MSM, No Tow, No FSD
OD: 11-5
EDD: 3/3-3/31
No Hold, Cash only, No Trade-in.

This EDD system Tesla has is a joke. Its ridiculous watching people who ordered theirs last month get it the same month. (still happy for them) But there is zero rhyme or reason. When I made my order my EDD was December. then a month later it went to January.....its been stuck at 3/3-3/31 for months.

Reactions: Saldayem
Dallas Tx

MYP, MSM, No Tow, No FSD
OD: 11-5
EDD: 3/3-3/31
No Hold, Cash only, No Trade-in.

This EDD system Tesla has is a joke. Its ridiculous watching people who ordered theirs last month get it the same month. (still happy for them) But there is zero rhyme or reason. When I made my order my EDD was December. then a month later it went to January.....its been stuck at 3/3-3/31 for months.
Right, the tesla site gives April 2022 delivery and my EDD is currently April 1-30. There was zero point in ordering back in January, even though the SA pressured me with scare tactics of price increases that never happened.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC