Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Long Range Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been over a year since we ordered our MY LR. We are seriously considering BMW X5 45e. If we don't get our MX by Q1 end of quarter push (hopefully they send more cars to SoCal), we will either get the X5 or MY we ordered in August 21.

Does anyone out there know how to get a hold of someone at Tesla to speak with about delivery dates? I have no idea who to call. I tried sending them a message through the website, but never heard anything back. I ordered my LR 6-Seat White Model X Refresh on April 8, 2021. The first date they gave me was June, then October, November, December, January, February, and now March. Every few weeks they move it a month. I am getting desperate for the long-range because my job requires me to drive long distances. Has anyone else received theirs that ordered as far back as April of last year? I'm really getting frustrated at the lack of communication. I currently own a Tesla Model X, and this experience has been so much worse. Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have!!

Does anyone out there know how to get a hold of someone at Tesla to speak with about delivery dates? I have no idea who to call. I tried sending them a message through the website, but never heard anything back. I ordered my LR 6-Seat White Model X Refresh on April 8, 2021. The first date they gave me was June, then October, November, December, January, February, and now March. Every few weeks they move it a month. I am getting desperate for the long-range because my job requires me to drive long distances. Has anyone else received theirs that ordered as far back as April of last year? I'm really getting frustrated at the lack of communication. I currently own a Tesla Model X, and this experience has been so much worse. Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have!!
Most LR delivered were ordered back in Jan 2021.

Try this number (510) 946-6050. It's a tesla factory number where most of the people are calling and getting answers(Not even 60% accurate). You will be lucky if someone with good knowledge of the inventory speaks to you. However, you will still be able to talk to someone.

Saw my LR 7 Seater go from December to January to February and now just looked at the app...March. Only good news I see is that I'm not alone here. Glad to see a separate room for us. LRs Unite! I ordered in April of last year so getting close to the 1 year mark..I know others have waited longer so..I'll be quiet now...

Hi @Johnny Mac ,

Thank you for creating this thread.
It's disheartening to read every day "I just got my 2 month old" plaid order delivered...

I ordered a 5 Seat 20" LR FSD on 10/19/2021.
My delivery estimate has always been September 2022.

My current 2018 X is a 7 Seat model.
I only got the 7 seat for the extra AC equipment.

If forced to, I would upgrade my current order to 7 seats...
Like many here I use the car for hauling and pulling a trailer.

The 6 seat model is not a good hauling vehicle for me.

Still waiting for September,

Shawn

Hi @Johnny Mac ,

Thank you for creating this thread.
It's disheartening to read every day "I just got my 2 month old" plaid order delivered...

I ordered a 5 Seat 20" LR FSD on 10/19/2021.
My delivery estimate has always been September 2022.

My current 2018 X is a 7 Seat model.
I only got the 7 seat for the extra AC equipment.

If forced to, I would upgrade my current order to 7 seats...
Like many here I use the car for hauling and pulling a trailer.

The 6 seat model is not a good hauling vehicle for me.

Still waiting for September,

Shawn
+1 to this. December Plaid orders getting delivered is tough. I'm actually starting to wonder if 5/7 seaters of the LR version will ever get made?

My order: March 2021 5 seat MX LR White ext, Black int, 22" wheels. I've had every single estimate delivery month since May 2021, currently April 2022.

I saw a 7 seater LR in December at a SC in downtown Chicago. Keep the faith all, they do exist.

1644892064122.png

Reactions: Lozzy