Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was your delivery window missed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This type of stuff had been going on in North America for ages, at least earlier on. There are countless posts along these lines from those of us in NA. Examples below:
Model 3 Delivery Rescheduled 3 HOURS before pickup. Can we get compensated?
Frustrated with repeated reschedule, need to take action.. Please suggest
The delivery canceled, no reschedule thread
Rescheduled for the 3rd time...
Delivery rescheduled last minute?
Model 3 VIN53XX Delivery Fail - 1 hour notice

I suggest you set your expectations low (e.g. they will miss it). Don't get rid of your existing car ahead of time until your new Tesla is in your possession and in the condition you expect.

Maybe they wised up about the whole source code thing?
Yes, I have started wondering this the last few days. They were certainly wise to the whole vin in source code as it was once mentioned to me by telephone staff. The VIN is in there for a reason and would need changes to their systems or procedures not to put it there - which we know they don't even do for important things (like estimated delivery dates), so probably wouldn't do it for trivial things like trying to confuse customer.

Don't get rid of your existing car ahead of time until your new Tesla is in your possession
Mine went back on the 18th June... damn that “Expected Delivery: June” statement.

Thank god for Evezy.

I think I’ve now come to accept September. Anything after that, and I’ll be annoyed. And I’ll definitely pick up the new car and keep it for a few days before I return my rental.

• Funny
Reactions: Rooster6655
I can confirm that my delivery window was missed. 7-20 August and not heard a thing since my “great news your Model 3 will be arriving earlier” text message received on 1st August. It’s now 20th August so officially missed the window.

Ah well...the wait continues. Would be nice to get a follow up message to say “sorry we didn’t make the delivery window but this is what’s happening next” type communication. It’s the radio silence from Tesla customer service that is probably the most frustrating thing.

I can confirm that my delivery window was missed. 7-20 August and not heard a thing since my “great news your Model 3 will be arriving earlier” text message received on 1st August. It’s now 20th August so officially missed the window.

Yep, same here. Had a VIN since July, final invoice since 1 August, estimated delivery window 8-20 August, and then complete silence for several weeks.

Yep, same here. Had a VIN since July, final invoice since 1 August, estimated delivery window 8-20 August, and then complete silence for several weeks.
Yep, me too, Final Invoice Scheduled Delivery is today, heard nothing so the wait goes on, speaking with Stockport SC they have no idea where my car is and when delivery will take place, so frustrating especially when my mate has reordered recently, no reservation and picks his up on the 22nd, same spec bar FSDo_O

S
Not sure what I'm supposed to look for but "estimatedDeliveryDate":null

I also have a "Vin":null as well as a VIN.... And it's an early batch vin...

We'll see what happens next week.
Sorry, I wasn’t very clear :rolleyes:

After the VIN appeared in the source the first indication I had of a delivery appointment was when it appeared on the right hand side of the “MANAGE” page in My Tesla. It appeared there before I got either the text message or email.

@interbear - I had a sudden delivery scheduled for last Thursday at Heathrow but they phoned me Wednesday to cancel due to a registration issue. I thought they meant with my car (maybe it was a different spec to the VIN or something) but they sent me a mail after saying:

"As discussed we have come across a registration / matching issue that is holding your specific configuration up and we can’t currently deliver these to customers until we have resolved this issue."

As we have the same colour/ spec then maybe this is affecting you too. I've emailed back to clarify what they meant.
Same config here, got reg this morning, collection on Saturday. Hopefully you will hear soon.

I've had my "Final Invoice" for a while, complete with scheduled delivery date (6th September, Edinburgh) and VIN number. I looked this morning at my online account and there's a bunch of new documents ... a "credit note" that basically cancels the original invoice and a new "Final Invoice" (how you can have more than one "final" anything is an interesting point to ponder). The new invoice is identical except for the box indicating "scheduled delivery date" which is now 16th September. My insurance quote will now run out (the second time this has happened) before I can confirm a registration. Ironically I had received a phone call this morning from the Edinburgh Service Centre confirming that they would be able to supply a set of mats ... I had informally asked the guy how they were doing with keeping up with delivery dates and he said they were all up to date ... I then go to my account and see that further 10 day delay... stress stress ...

I've had my "Final Invoice" for a while, complete with scheduled delivery date (6th September, Edinburgh) and VIN number. I looked this morning at my online account and there's a bunch of new documents ... a "credit note" that basically cancels the original invoice and a new "Final Invoice" (how you can have more than one "final" anything is an interesting point to ponder). The new invoice is identical except for the box indicating "scheduled delivery date" which is now 16th September. My insurance quote will now run out (the second time this has happened) before I can confirm a registration. Ironically I had received a phone call this morning from the Edinburgh Service Centre confirming that they would be able to supply a set of mats ... I had informally asked the guy how they were doing with keeping up with delivery dates and he said they were all up to date ... I then go to my account and see that further 10 day delay... stress stress ...
I wouldn’t stress too much about the delivery date on your final invoice. Mine has always said 29 Aug, but when my delivery appointment came through it was for 23 Aug. Keep an eye out for your actual delivery appointment in your Tesla account.