Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my extended family members from TMC, what are chances of getting car this year, my EDD is still 9-31th December. And today is 9th and it didn’t change and didn’t tighten window . I saw one week tight window from sep 24-30th September as well and still here waiting. Should i get my hopes high ?

Reactions: jebinc
So my extended family members from TMC, what are chances of getting car this year, my EDD is still 9-31th December. And today is 9th and it didn’t change and didn’t tighten window . I saw one week tight window from sep 24-30th September as well and still here waiting. Should i get my hopes high ?
Based on the trends in other threads I've been following, I predict within the next couple of days you will either get a VIN, or your EDD will be tightened to a later date range. Very hopeful you get a VIN this week!

I would look to see what the blk/blk config orders are looking like across those in TMC. I can't tell you what your EDD will do but I KNOW that wht/wht appears to have been pushed back to Jan. I originally thought it was more region based but the updates I see from the other threads seem to point to a big delay in my config.

That being said...the extended window (mine changed from a 15 day window --> 2 day window --> 30 day window) seems to indicate that they may no longer be trying to squeeze everything into EoQ, so yours might be delayed.

In summary (my opinion) --> If history is any indication, your order will most likely be pushed into Jan.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
I would look to see what the blk/blk config orders are looking like across those in TMC. I can't tell you what your EDD will do but I KNOW that wht/wht appears to have been pushed back to Jan. I originally thought it was more region based but the updates I see from the other threads seem to point to a big delay in my config.

That being said...the extended window (mine changed from a 15 day window --> 2 day window --> 30 day window) seems to indicate that they may no longer be trying to squeeze everything into EoQ, so yours might be delayed.

In summary (my opinion) --> If history is any indication, your order will most likely be pushed into Jan.
Just talked to Tesla regarding my car and they indicated no activity relative to building my car. Hopefully, next week when I approach the EDD: 16 - 31 Dec, I hope to hear something. I told them that there are a bunch of us with similar EDD ranges in WA expecting to see VINs and cars. He was nice but was not able to give me any indication of when I might see a VIN.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Just talked to Tesla regarding my car and they indicated no activity relative to building my car. Hopefully, next week when I approach the EDD: 16 - 31 Dec, I hope to hear something. I told them that there are a bunch of us with similar EDD ranges in WA expecting to see VINs and cars. He was nice but was not able to give me any indication of when I might see a VIN.
Yup thats why i didn’t call, coz I checked source page last night snd no sign of vin. So will wait for vin to pop up. Its not in production yet, thats for sure.

Reactions: Davidrun2B