Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a text from Tesla, but not exactly the text I was hoping:

Hello from Tesla, congrats! Your vehicle will be here soon. We are reaching out to ask about vehicle trade-ins. You need to respond to this text to let us know if you are (1) yes, trading in a car. (2) have a second car you would like to see a trade-in offer (highly recommended), or (3) have nothing to trade. This helps us complete your profile and make your delivery process as seamless as possible.

I was going to trade-in my M3 until I sold it myself a month ago and changed my order to show I was paying full cash. Still, this may be a sign that a VIN is coming soon??? 🤞

Got a text from Tesla, but not exactly the text I was hoping:

I was going to trade-in my M3 until I sold it myself a month ago and changed my order to show I was paying full cash. Still, this may be a sign that a VIN is coming soon??? 🤞
Not surprised that they are pushing trade ins as it must be quite lucrative, and my experience with them has been terrible. They quoted a trade in for my 2015 MS85D $20k lower than I sold it for on line, and would never use them in the future for trades based on my personal experience. Hope you are right about the VINs flowing soon. Lots of WA customers impatiiently waiting for VINs.

Stopped by the Renton SC today, had the SA look at my order, he showed the same EDD range as on the app and said there is very good chance that my car will be here by Dec 31 as they're expecting a busy EOY push despite Elon's comments. Taking all of this with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

Didn't see any refreshed MS LR or Plaids on the lot, just a bunch of older models there for service.

Stopped by the Renton SC today, had the SA look at my order, he showed the same EDD range as on the app and said there is very good chance that my car will be here by Dec 31 as they're expecting a busy EOY push despite Elon's comments. Taking all of this with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

Didn't see any refreshed MS LR or Plaids on the lot, just a bunch of older models there for service.
Your and mine configuration is same , blk/blk/19/fsd

Reactions: jebinc