Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice update. How did you know who your SA is? I ordered online and I have never been contacted by anyone at Tesla.
When i ordered someone from bay area contacted me right away to introduce himself , since then he’s replying my emails, even though i contact local one in renton but they forward to him i guess and he replies, i emailed couple weeks ago to lady at renton name Courtney, and today got text from bay area guy who originally introduced me the day i ordered.

So I picked up my car over the weekend, and boy must I say it is a beaut! Took a couple of friends with me to do the inspection and the car was 98% perfect, I only had one issue, the FRUNK rubber seal was jutting out slightly which caused the frunk to be missalligned a little (Nitpicking here). Have a service appointment to fix this, and at an odd angle I can see the famous worm but that does not really bother me.

I was nervous driving the car first, but the yoke is very very easy to drive with. Insane mode as the name suggests is INSANE, This is the first Tesla that I own but having done launches in the model Y and 3, this car takes it to a whole new level. I cannot even imagine how the Plaid could be faster. Fit and finish around the car is great and had no other issues at all. Will upload more pics soon

Attachments

• IMG-1295.jpeg
    IMG-1295.jpeg
    698.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-1292.jpeg
    IMG-1292.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 41
So I picked up my car over the weekend, and boy must I say it is a beaut! Took a couple of friends with me to do the inspection and the car was 98% perfect, I only had one issue, the FRUNK rubber seal was jutting out slightly which caused the frunk to be missalligned a little (Nitpicking here). Have a service appointment to fix this, and at an odd angle I can see the famous worm but that does not really bother me.

I was nervous driving the car first, but the yoke is very very easy to drive with. Insane mode as the name suggests is INSANE, This is the first Tesla that I own but having done launches in the model Y and 3, this car takes it to a whole new level. I cannot even imagine how the Plaid could be faster. Fit and finish around the car is great and had no other issues at all. Will upload more pics soon
The blue is gorgeous. Still mad I let my husband talk me into MSM.

When i ordered someone from bay area contacted me right away to introduce himself , since then he’s replying my emails, even though i contact local one in renton but they forward to him i guess and he replies, i emailed couple weeks ago to lady at renton name Courtney, and today got text from bay area guy who originally introduced me the day i ordered.
Interesting! Maybe I should reach out the local store and see if they have any update. If you are slated for December, I might be late December or January.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Hey Guys,

I am glad I found this forum. I ordered Model S on 6/27 and since then than EDD keeps changing. No SA has contacted me since I placed the order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MS LR MSM/Blk/19"/No FSD | RN 1152 Ordered 6/27/2021 | EDD: Sept -> Oct -> Nov 9 - Dec 11 -> Dec 11 - 31

Hey Guys,

I am glad I found this forum. I ordered Model S on 6/27 and since then than EDD keeps changing. No SA has contacted me since I placed the order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MS LR MSM/Blk/19"/No FSD | RN 1152 Ordered 6/27/2021 | EDD: Sept -> Oct -> Nov 9 - Dec 11 -> Dec 11 - 31
Welcome to Washington room, mine is same RN 1152 and ordered 10 days after you, so far mine is dec 9-31 too. And thats what SA said. So hopefully next month.

Hey Guys,

I had no SA at first either. A week after ordering I went to a Tesla store, talked to a floor rep, and then he assigned me an SA on the spot from his computer. Worth a shot.

Welcome to Washington room, mine is same RN 1152 and ordered 10 days after you, so far mine is dec 9-31 too. And thats what SA said. So hopefully next month.
Welcome to the waiting room as well. Hopefully some or all of us will get VIN's and cars next month. I currently have EDD 27 Nov- 25 Dec, which has been holding steady for 3 weeks now. I have been without a Tesla since I sold my MS85D in August anticipating delivery of my LR MS. Big mistake on my part. My SA named Steven has been worthless as a resource on my delivery with 7 EDD's so far.

Welcome to the waiting room as well. Hopefully some or all of us will get VIN's and cars next month. I currently have EDD 27 Nov- 25 Dec, which has been holding steady for 3 weeks now. I have been without a Tesla since I sold my MS85D in August anticipating delivery of my LR MS. Big mistake on my part. My SA named Steven has been worthless as a resource on my delivery with 7 EDD's so far.
Thanks @Davidrun2B . I am in a similar situation like you. My son went to college recently and he took my car. Now I am stuck with waiting. Thankfully I am still working from home and use my wife's car when needed.

BTW, how do you guys add the car details at the end of every post without doing it manually? Couldn't find a way to do that so far.

BTW, how do you guys add the car details at the end of every post without doing it manually? Couldn't find a way to do that so far.

Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of the nav bar > scroll down to "signature" > add the above > save > profit