Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Vick sandhu you got me refreshing this thing like I’m bidding for a ps5.
I did the same last night, since i was waiting for my drivers to come back and get them gas, last refreshed at 2:12 am, then got up at 4:11 am and checked and it show up that app wants to connect to your Bluetooth. After doing that VIN was there.

My Family, good news got vin NF462, EDD 22-26 December, give me good news that you all got too, i went to bed at 2:12 am after work and now got up at 4:11 to use a restroom and checked and VIN is there. Now tired and wants to go back to sleep but cant .
Great news! Good to someone in WA getting a VIN. Sounds like a batch of black Model S's will be coming out now. Anyone else on this thread with similar config to @Vick sandhu get VIN? Others I see are either MSM or White and we all seem to be in Jan-Feb time frame.

My Family, good news got vin NF462, EDD 22-26 December, give me good news that you all got too, i went to bed at 2:12 am after work and now got up at 4:11 to use a restroom and checked and VIN is there. Now tired and wants to go back to sleep but cant .
Very happy to hear you got VIN. Excited to see some WA action, but no VIN for me yet: EDD still holding 21 - 30 Dec. Hopefully soon.

Congratulations @Vick sandhu! Good to see some movement in the WA orders! No VIN for me yet, but EDD is holding steady. Checking my app almost constantly. I'm hoping our cars are all on the same truck!
They are, i have question, just called renton tesla to change cash to loan and then filled it and got approved in 30 seconds, accepted that and now whats next step , @Jebnic may know better. It done with monthly payment and all that bit on app still same building your car and will reach you. On make your final payment still dark blue and dont let me click, since i am going to take cashier check to dealer and give it to them after inspection. Guide me on this a bit please.

• Informative
Reactions: Davidrun2B