Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, finally this is happening for you. Excited to see pictures when you get it, with the updated lights and everything.
Will do, it has been a long haul, but am nearing the finish line. Final payment made, and hope my inspection of car at delivery does not turn up any major defects. Will be giving car a thorough going over. Would have preferred picking car up at Lynwood SC, but it appears that was not an option.

Last edited:
A stupid question- i had 99 scores till yesterday and over 2000 miles , went to Canada yesterday and came back yesterday. And now safety scores stop showing and wants me to get enrolled again for FSD. Is this normal? Do i really have to start again ? Thought car was sitting all night and will show up in the morning but nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
I hope my LR is delivered on Tuesday with everything. Very much looking forward to finally getting my car.
I have appointment to drop my LR off at Midnight Tinting in Shoreline Thursday morning for PP and window tinting. Cleaning my garage today to make it presentable for my new "Tessie" Very excited and Tuesday can't get here soon enough!😊✌️👍

I have appointment to drop my LR off at Midnight Tinting in Shoreline Thursday morning for PP and window tinting. Cleaning my garage today to make it presentable for my new "Tessie" Very excited and Tuesday can't get here soon enough!😊✌️👍
I am in the lynnwood area. Let me know how the tinting and PP goes, would love to get it done on my Model S as well when it does arrive :S

I have a question about VIN assignment. Ordered MSLR on May 12, 2021. Do you get VIN assigned after you put in your financing information? Or can you get VIN assigned before financing information? Had EDD changed soo many times from October 2021 to December 2021. Around October 2021 is when I applied for Tesla Fiancing and in December 2021 it got pushed again to Feb - March 2022 so now that my Tesla financing has expired what should I do? Reapply for fiancing so I can get a VIN? Last week my EDD was March 14-March 31, 2022. Then over the weekend, it changed to March 17-March 31, 2022. I honestly don't mind waiting longer since I'm buying a house right now so I don't really want to apply for financing and get the car now and have another loan to impact my house closing. They have called me twice to offer me a 2021 model S that had issues and was fixed, once around Nov/Dec 2021 and another time was last week. They said it won't affect my normal order. So now I'm just looking for advice, I don't mind waiting I just need to know if I need to apply for financing before getting a VIN.

Thanks

I have a question about VIN assignment. Ordered MSLR on May 12, 2021. Do you get VIN assigned after you put in your financing information? Or can you get VIN assigned before financing information? Had EDD changed soo many times from October 2021 to December 2021. Around October 2021 is when I applied for Tesla Fiancing and in December 2021 it got pushed again to Feb - March 2022 so now that my Tesla financing has expired what should I do? Reapply for fiancing so I can get a VIN? Last week my EDD was March 14-March 31, 2022. Then over the weekend, it changed to March 17-March 31, 2022. I honestly don't mind waiting longer since I'm buying a house right now so I don't really want to apply for financing and get the car now and have another loan to impact my house closing. They have called me twice to offer me a 2021 model S that had issues and was fixed, once around Nov/Dec 2021 and another time was last week. They said it won't affect my normal order. So now I'm just looking for advice, I don't mind waiting I just need to know if I need to apply for financing before getting a VIN.

Thanks
Switch to Cash option for now. When the VIN is assigned, you can call and switch to financing very quickly. Switching to cash now makes your profile complete, which helps with VIN assignment (so I am told).

What's your configuration?

Switch to Cash option for now. When the VIN is assigned, you can call and switch to financing very quickly. Switching to cash now makes your profile complete, which helps with VIN assignment (so I am told).

What's your configuration?
MSLR Blue exterior, black interior, base wheels, No FSD. So since I don't need it right away, I can keep it at financing to drag on the time a little bit? And depeding on when I get VIN I might need to delay delivery.

Thanks

Call from Tesla, my car is on its way to my home! I will check back later with pictures and thoughts on my delivery.😀✌️👍
Car is beautiful, missing trunk cover and drivers door needs adjustment as it does not close fully without firm close. I am having difficulty removing the front license plate holder. Will be working on that tomorrow as I want pp without it on front. Will post pictures after picking up car from pp and tinting on Thursday. Wow is all I can say, as this car is so very different from my previous two MS’s, and will take me some time to get used to all the features/improvements. Delivery was painless and had nice discussion with Tesla driver, who indicated lots of cars being delivered from lynwood.

Last edited: