Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine Bellevue will get all ours at the same time. A favor:

Since I live in Spokane and due to work cannot be sure I can pick up, I may have to have it shipped (which means paying sight-unseen). I heard the staff won’t take pics for me. If anyone would be so kind of a few pics of mine I would appreciate it. Thanks..

I just checked with Henry, my SA in SLU, about the new soft match dates available to them internally. Here is what he said regarding my 8/30 order of my Model Y Long Range with MSM paint, 19" wheels, black & white interior, no tow hitch, and no FSD:

"Your soft match production date is 9/24 with earliest delivery date then being 9/27. These dates could certainly shift but it's a good indicator that you're likely looking at delivery in the final week of September."

Based on what I'm seeing I wouldn't expect deliveries until the very last week of September for the PNW. On the positive side I suppose we can be happy that we'll know everything announced at Battery Day ahead of taking delivery? :)

Reactions: Janene and knikak
LR AWD MSM/White/20”/No FSD
Ordered: 7/25
Received the texts counting down on expected delivery every two weeks until last week.

Know this says Washington, but seen a lot of Oregonians on here. Anyone been able to get some kind of definitive answer out of the Portland Service Center about whether they think the cars will be delivered before end of September? Been crickets for 7 weeks.

Well at least you all received an update, I got nothing from the SA from the Lynnwood store. Not gonna lie, i wouldnt mind waiting if it means i will be getting a Y with the new frame from the gigapress in Fremont.

According to chat, the VIN will show up in my account 1 week prior to delivery day.

Odd, when I was chatting this time to find out when I can expect it in my account, the first said she couldn’t give me the VIN for security. So I closed that chat and opened another and the 2nd was able to not only verify VIN but also answer the reason for my query. No rhyme or reason with anything Tesla :)

According to chat, the VIN will show up in my account 1 week prior to delivery day.

Odd, when I was chatting this time to find out when I can expect it in my account, the first said she couldn’t give me the VIN for security. So I closed that chat and opened another and the 2nd was able to not only verify VIN but also answer the reason for my query. No rhyme or reason with anything Tesla :)
My experience too. They make you feel bad for reaching out and asking questions. I know which SA’s I don’t want to talk to.

Tried doing a chat as well but no info for me. It looks like tesla is still making east coast deliveries, lets hope they shift gears soon to us best coast folks!

Ordered 8/15
MSM/20” induction/white interior/tow hitch/no FSD

8/19 4-6 week text
8/29 2-4 week text

Hello,
Waiting in Spokane... anyone have insight on what to expect delivery-wise here on the sunny side? Will I have a technician present who I can note any defects with? Will it be dropped off a truck into my driveway? Any tips?

Ordered 8/17 - white on white MY, induction, no FSD, long range. No trade-in and completed questionnaires fairly quickly.
Text on 9/9 - 2-3 weeks. No VIN yet.

Hello,
Waiting in Spokane... anyone have insight on what to expect delivery-wise here on the sunny side? Will I have a technician present who I can note any defects with? Will it be dropped off a truck into my driveway? Any tips?

Ordered 8/17 - white on white MY, induction, no FSD, long range. No trade-in and completed questionnaires fairly quickly.
Text on 9/9 - 2-3 weeks. No VIN yet.
Also in Spokane. Options are to go to Bellevue to inspect before buying or have carrier delivered to Spokane (must pay for car sight unseen before they will load on a truck).

i was going to go to Bellevue back when delivery might have been August (ordered July), but now with work and the 3 day window they give to pick up I doubt I can make it so have opted for carrier direct with fingers crossed!