Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 2-3 week text this afternoon. That puts us best case the day after “Battery Day” or latest last day of the qtr. SA said no new updates in system—soft match still 9/23 ETA

You get a text today saying 2-3 weeks for your MY ordered 8/3 yet I get a text today saying 1-3 weeks for mine ordered on 8/30. Our configuration is the same except you went with 20" wheels and added tow hitch, neither of which should make any difference whatsoever in build time. I don't trust any of the estimates they are tossing out

You get a text today saying 2-3 weeks for your MY ordered 8/3 yet I get a text today saying 1-3 weeks for mine ordered on 8/30. Our configuration is the same except you went with 20" wheels and added tow hitch, neither of which should make any difference whatsoever in build time. I don't trust any of the estimates they are tossing out

We’re selling my car today so that we beat those text timelines. Sending out positive vibes for all of us!!

I ordered one on 7/11, hoping to get delivery outside of the EOQ rush. No such luck :)

At this point I would almost rather wait until after the EOQ deliveries so that I have a lower chance of the rush issues. Our model 3 has a decent number of issues and it was built at the end of a quarter (I know, n=1, but it is all the personal experience I have).

Good luck everyone. Lets hope they tighten the bolts, omit the Home Depot finishes, and align the panels.

An actual delivery estimate just showed up on our order page!

hMqedMX.png

PROGRESS!

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-10_20-10-35.png
    upload_2020-9-10_20-10-35.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Informative
Reactions: Janene
I’ll believe it when I see it.

• Funny
Reactions: Tundrok
Now that you mention that, I do notice the same. Nothing else looks different.. update in progress (or so I can hope)

I'm convinced there are just awful technical glitches in the ordering system that are causing these changes. I say this because before yesterday I had just a dash "-" next to the Estimated Delivery field on the right and then yesterday I started seeing "2 - 4 weeks from order placed date" which is exactly the estimate on the site when I ordered on 8/30. There's no consistency to any of this. lol

Here’s what Bellevue said:

The Pacific NW has not been forgotten! We typically receive the majority of our vehicles in the months of September, December, March, and June. Our cars are coveted worldwide and are being shipped all over the world. You will receive a text as soon as you have a VIN matched to your account.

• Informative

The Pacific NW has not been forgotten! We typically receive the majority of our vehicles in the months of September, December, March, and June. Our cars are coveted worldwide and are being shipped all over the world. You will receive a text as soon as you have a VIN matched to your account.

“Our cars are coveted worldwide and are being shipped all over the world” *vomits*

Speaking about the cars like this is so nauseating. I’m tired of the cult-like obsession and elitism related to Tesla ownership. I just want a good car that has new technology/features, I’m not interested in making it part of my identity. It’s a darn car.

That’s great, except September is half over. It would be reassuring to see some PAC NWers starting to see VINs assigned.

• Funny
Reached out to my SA to see if there have been any changes and this is all I got:

“We don't have any insight to build timelines at the factory. You will get an automated text when a car is matched to your account. I know your excited but for now it's a hurry up and wait.”

bleh, really tired of being down to one car. On week 5 of an original estimated 4-6 week delivery. Haven’t seen much VIN movement for the west coast, hopefully that starts this week.

• Informative