Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally! A text!

“Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 7 - 13 days from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that this timeframe is an estimate and may shift in either direction.

This is an automated message. Please reply to this text with any questions and a Tesla Advisor will reach out.”
I received this a few minutes ago too.

Thanks to SeaDawg I got to see pics of my MY. Looks good to me. Made me feel comfortable giving them bank info. Delivery Advisor said 3-5 days to ship to me in Spokane. So less than a week, hopefully, and we'll have our MY :)
That’s awesome! Exciting.

hey SeaDawg - if you happen to be at the lot again feel free to do some reconnaissance and let us all know what else you see there!

Just received a text to schedule delivery! :D:D:D Though it did say they wanted to deliver to our address...something which probably isn't a good idea given where we live in the city. Will be attempting to change to service center. In the meantime, I peeked at the date options for the home delivery, they were Sept 22 and 23.

Also, here's a repeat of my order info:
  • Ordered 8/20
  • Completed profile 8/21
  • LR AWD/19"/white/white/FSD

Last edited:
Reactions: OMGPanelGaps
Well now I've gotten a text reminding me to pick a delivery time, otherwise it will be picked for me. I went back to the schedule site and it is once again showing home delivery.

Any thoughts on if I can just ignore for now, and let SA fix tomorrow? Or maybe I should do an online chat right now and have customer support attempt a fix? I'm very worried about messing up the possibility of receiving the car next week.

Scratch all of that. SA is apparently still working at 6:30 PM. Apparently "the system" can be glitchy, all fixed now.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Tundrok
Got a text to schedule delivery an hour ago. Ordered 8/30 MY LR MSM, B&W interior, no tow, 19", no FSD. Picking up in Renton 9/23.

It was radio silence except automated texts until this text today and I had yet to see a VIN until tonight. VIN ends in 54984

Reactions: Janene
Was just at the Lynnwood dealership, they were unloading a couple of MY's and M3's. A couple were already in the showroom with sold signs.

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_180755.jpg
    IMG_20200918_180755.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 64
I would take some time to call Tesla or your SA and get more info. Could be that something is holding up your account, or you are just not getting notifications. I have seen a few folks on this forum who never got any messages until delivery day.

Finally worked up the courage to call the Bellevue delivery center and ask why it’s still not updated a month later - they said matched to a VIN but still pre production. Sigh, back to waiting.

Got the much anticipated text

“Your Model Y is on its way to the Bellevue-20th St Delivery Center and ready to be scheduled for delivery! Select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/XXXXXX
For your convenience, we currently plan to deliver your Model Y to your address for a touchless delivery experience”

When I click on the schedule link, it is offering for home delivery. What are folks choosing - delivery at home or at dealership?

ordered 8/22
Text today 9/20 for delivery