Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked one sales at BS this weekend, they told me now model y comes with the flaps, will see
@acat You mean there will be four factory installed flaps upon delivery? I can’t believe that, especially on the MYP. Tesla just sell the front two, also.

@PNWLeccy LR and P? How do you know this? Taking delivery at Renton SC.
Many threads about Tesla including them in select Northern regions including NW since late May. There has been some inconsistency (whether people have had them pre-installed or not) due to Tesla's poor delivery prep but have read multiple reports of those receiving a car without them being able to schedule service to have them installed free of charge since they should've been included at delivery.

Many threads about Tesla including them in select Northern regions including NW since late May. There has been some inconsistency (whether people have had them pre-installed or not) due to Tesla's poor delivery prep but have read multiple reports of those receiving a car without them being able to schedule service to have them installed free of charge since they should've been included at delivery.
I sent an email into my SC contact up at the Bellevue SC. They are good at replying so I will post that reply here.

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
Hey all--new here. I recently ordered a MYP, and the discussion around mud flaps and PPF peaked my interest. I contacted my sales advisor in University Village asking if the Model Y's come with them. I received a reply back confirming that PPF and mud flaps do come with the Model Y's. I thought I'd create an account and let you all know the answer I received... I hope this helps!

Hey all--new here. I recently ordered a MYP, and the discussion around mud flaps and PPF peaked my interest. I contacted my sales advisor in University Village asking if the Model Y's come with them. I received a reply back confirming that PPF and mud flaps do come with the Model Y's. I thought I'd create an account and let you all know the answer I received... I hope this helps!
Thanks man, I ordered my y there

Picked up my MYP this past Sunday, 9/5 and it came with PPF on the rear door, but no mudflaps. All the MYLRs waiting for delivery had both, but none of the MYPs had mudflaps
I would just put in a service appointment and say that you understand that all WA MY's are being delivered with front mudflaps and rear rocker PPF but that you are missing the mudflaps. Based on other's reports, they will install them free of charge

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Wow, nice! What to do with the ones I ordered and have since delivered….

@atr0phied Borh LR AND Performance models?