Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doesn't look like the snow is impacting deliveries at all... Just got a text this morning to confirm my delivery for tomorrow. So bundling up and heading north to the bank to close out the loan paperwork.
Congrats! I ordered 5 weeks after you so I think I can start the countdown based upon that. Make sure to drop some pics for us to drool over while you're on the first couple of drives.

I got a text today to reschedule delivery to 31st, which I confirmed.

I just looked and my VIN is now gone and I have a new Jan 2-3 delivery date. I’ve already mailed them the financing check, gotten insurance.. what the hell is going on
Probably weather delay… I just got a text that said my car hasn’t arrived this evening. So reschedule delivery for 12/29 by 2PM

Called Tesla Bellevue back today about my mystery phone call… and their response was “ to see if I had any questions”. My only response was, “where’s my car”…SMH… I really think they just called the wrong account…
That's a BS answer. They don't call back people who do have questions for weeks on end, they didn't call you out of the blue just to check in. LOL.

I got a text today to reschedule delivery to 31st, which I confirmed.

I just looked and my VIN is now gone and I have a new Jan 2-3 delivery date. I’ve already mailed them the financing check, gotten insurance.. what the hell is going on
Ditto. I’ve had my VIN for over a month. Rescheduled my delivery for a second time. Now the VIN is gone. Supposedly was going to take delivery on Thursday but that’s now gone too. Already paid my down payment but I was waiting on insurance. Glad I did.