Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is still 2/2-3/2 but I've already been informed that they "hope" to get me a car in March. I ordered almost a full month after you. I get that there are supply chain constraints but it makes no sense that people who ordered in October are still waiting for cars when people who ordered in December are getting delivered already. Here is hoping for a smooth experience once the car actually lands.
It could me worse. Look at my order date.

I got lucky and picked up the MYLR that was on Discord this morning. Heading to Spokane next week to pickup. I had been watching Discord nonstop for the last few weeks. Completed my buyback on my Bolt last week and am now w/o a car. The Y should be quite an upgrade from the Bolt.

I got lucky and picked up the MYLR that was on Discord this morning. Heading to Spokane next week to pickup. I had been watching Discord nonstop for the last few weeks. Completed my buyback on my Bolt last week and am now w/o a car. The Y should be quite an upgrade from the Bolt.
Tesla is definitely cooler, but Bolt flames are something to behold