Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed that all of us who live in WA are getting VIN NF389XXX. For anyone with the VIN NF389, did you recieve AMD chip?
Yes, got VIN 389XXX delivered to my home in Bellevue Friday 2/25. Car was made 2/21. Has:

-AMD
-Li-Ion 12v
-Needs the 2022.45 software update but I saw the heated wiper park through frunk.
-A/S tires
-Rear PPF
-Rear spoiler
-Front mud flaps

Did have a few extremely tiny things I put in service for on the initial day for cosmetic. FYI earliest app was March 28th.

I am still waiting for confirmation here, all they responded back to me was that I got all the upgrades from this year. I asked them specifically regarding all season tires and the AMD processor late on Saturday and have not heard back as of yet.
So I just was told VIA text that all season tires are not included but that the new processor is installed. I can confirm on Friday when I pick up.

Reactions: Blubrown21
Ordered a MYP, MSM, with hitch and no FSD on Feb 10, 2022. EDD is currently March 17 to March 31. No VIN yet. Hoping it comes equipped with the all season tires. That's essential in this area. All the rest of the new stuff sounds desirable but lack thereof won't stop me from receiving the vehicle at Renton when the time comes. At this point just being patient to avoid being A patient. :)

In the meantime, got accessories, charger installed, and studying manual and videos, etc. Also learning a LOT from these forums. Thanks to all contributors.

This will be my first EV.

Drove two Model 3s and we fell in love but need the extra space for teenagers and the dog, so just ordered MYLR last night. Showing December 2022 delivery.

I'm in Pierce County so closest to the Renton delivery center - any reason not to choose it?
I got my M3 from there and picking up my MYLR from there this week. No problems what so ever and I'm in Lacey.

Its crazy how they pick who gets their cars because my original date was June/July. Then out of no where it says March. Now VIN assigned. Hope you get it soon.
God, that’s the hope! I’ve seen many people with roughly the same config + a later OD get their VIN before me.

Seriously have debated switching to an M3P just to get a car faster.

Congrats on your VIN!!

Reactions: Blubrown21
Drove two Model 3s and we fell in love but need the extra space for teenagers and the dog, so just ordered MYLR last night. Showing December 2022 delivery.

I'm in Pierce County so closest to the Renton delivery center - any reason not to choose it?
compare tax rates between your house and Renton. if you pick up, you pay Renton tax. if they deliver, you pay home tax. it can make a real difference.