Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that's a shrinking window at least!

Mine remains 3/7 - 3/31 but with no VIN assigned yet, expecting to get yet another new EDD soon. Meanwhile the aftermarket accessories continue to pile up in my home office.
I'm in a similar place. EDD is still showing March 4-17. Wondering if anyone in this thread has recommendations for accessories to keep the back seat clean from a toddlers and infants. Going to have 2 girls under the age of 4.

Config: MYLR Black interior, white ext. tow, no FSD.

Order date: 06/23
EDD 1: Sep 2021 (completed profile in early September, didn’t know you had to)
EDD 2: Nov 30-Dec 29
EDD 3: Jan 10-Feb 9
EDD 4: Feb 20-Mar 20
EDD 5: Mar 13-Mar 31
EDD 6: April 11-May 9

This is pure insanity.
Do you have a trade in? If so, take it off your profile entirely until you actually get a VIN. All sorts of ****ery can happen with trade ins causing the profile completion date to be reset in the system. Pretty sure that trade ins are the root cause of 99% of the extreme delays that some people have experienced.

Fortunately, waiting on submitting the trade in will likely be to most people's benefit right now anyway, as the chip shortage is probably going to get worse over the next few months and used car prices will just keep climbing. The later you get that trade in offer, the better. (for now at least)

The Fife delivery center will be open by Dec 2022, which is when that poster is looking at for their car. So unless they are in some super far flung part of Pierce County, they should be able to get it delivered by then.
Didn't realize a center was opening in Fife, thanks for the heads up. It's slightly closer than Renton (and against traffic on weekday mornings), so will be good to have another option for service than dealing with traffic on 167.

Do you have a trade in? If so, take it off your profile entirely until you actually get a VIN. All sorts of ****ery can happen with trade ins causing the profile completion date to be reset in the system. Pretty sure that trade ins are the root cause of 99% of the extreme delays that some people have experienced.

Fortunately, waiting on submitting the trade in will likely be to most people's benefit right now anyway, as the chip shortage is probably going to get worse over the next few months and used car prices will just keep climbing. The later you get that trade in offer, the better. (for now at least)
I don't even see where that is on my profile. I kind of mentioned we might be interested in doing one but don't see anything about trade ins.

Picked up Model Y from Renton today. AMD inside 🙃 VIN F389.
20220305_114613.jpg

Congrats! Did you do anything to get your car fast? I ordered in August but my EDD is may now :(
Thanks I appreciate it! I didn't do anything. I actually hoped for it to stay in June but one morning I woke up and out of no where my EDD changed to March. I think someone in this Washington state forum spoke about things they did to get their car faster. Check it out it should be a few pages back.