Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Watch Tesla Model 3 In Enhanced Summon Mode Pass Oncoming Vehicle: Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
It’s fun, but the slow speed would irritate other drivers Here is a new set of videos presenting the Tesla Model 3 in Summon Mode (the Enhanced Summon, which enables one to summon the car from one point of the parking lot to another where the driver is located), provided by Going ALL Electric. The...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/04/02/video-tesla-model-3-enhanced-summon-mode-passes-vehicle/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Reactions: M109Rider
I think the AI's lack of awareness to standard parallel lines of travel will throw other drivers off until this is fixed. The car pulling up in a diagonal in the middle of two lanes is a safety issue. Following proper rules and courtesies in parking lots is the expected norm - would avoid a lot of low speed collisions; we have enough of those from human error as it is.

I can appreciate the slow, deliberate actions being this is the Beta release. Once more experience is gained, along with confidence, then they can speed it up some.

The AutoPark started this slow, but is now much quicker.

It amazes me how some on this forum start criticizing before the new feature is even released! Give the engineers a break!

I can appreciate the slow, deliberate actions being this is the Beta release. Once more experience is gained, along with confidence, then they can speed it up some.

The AutoPark started this slow, but is now much quicker.

It amazes me how some on this forum start criticizing before the new feature is even released! Give the engineers a break!
I still can't get mine to auto park, never mind how fast. How much of a break do they get? :)