Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't make me bust out MS Paint again...

Someone get it back on track! Quick! Haha

Dear Tesla,

I want this, but with different wheels. I think after I've looked over countless renders, ideas, and mash-ups, this is my reigning favorite. But in white.

tesla-model-3-speed-elon-musk-price.jpg

Just found this thread from 2014.. don't recall ever seeing it before:
Revised Model 3 concept clay model (unofficial)

In addition to an awesome miniature clay model a TMC member designed, there is a picture posted that looks like it includes items from Tesla's design dept.
attachment.php?attachmentid=61755&d=1413744046.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Original poster tdelta100 said "Great work on your Model III clay sample. Knowing Franz and the team it may look like at stretched version of this" which suggests ... ???
and
"Or if anyone can zoom in on the pics in the upper left...maybe we will have a better idea."
When I zoom in on the upper left I see... possible Model Y designs ... ???

The filename is
Coventry_Degree_Show_01.JPG

If they are going this direction with the Model 3 it would be very exciting (even if a 2-door.. as I hate 2-doors : )

- - - Updated - - -

edit: seems like a car design program.. hire this guy :)

Someone get it back on track! Quick! Haha

Dear Tesla,

I want this, but with different wheels. I think after I've looked over countless renders, ideas, and mash-ups, this is my reigning favorite. But in white.

The rear of that car is just begging for some flame-throwing exhaust pipes. Those giant vents, as well as the high rear, don't seem to be necessary otherwise ...

I want this, but with different wheels.
~*sigh*~

As has already been noted in this very thread, plenty of times, this is a Ford Concept car from years ago. I believe that upon release it basically became today's Ford Fusion. So, you can go to your friendly neighborhood Ford dealership and pick up a Fusion Energi plugin hybrid, if you like..

ford 2011 concept - Google Search

~*sigh*~

As has already been noted in this very thread, plenty of times, this is a Ford Concept car from years ago.

Yes, but I think the reason is a lot of people really like the look and think a similar design would be good for the 3. I'd be happy with it.

I believe that upon release it basically became today's Ford Fusion. So, you can go to your friendly neighborhood Ford dealership and pick up a Fusion Energi plugin hybrid, if you like..

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as the concept, so, no.

And change the wheels :wink:
Oh, definitely!

Yes, but I think the reason is a lot of people really like the look and think a similar design would be good for the 3. I'd be happy with it.
The original Ford Evos Concept was really pretty. Unfortunately, each time someone modifies it to add Tesla Motors design themes, it becomes a bit less special. Find an image of it with all the doors open to find out what I mean. Why not just ask Ford to bring out that concept design as a fully electric car? They could call it the 'Model E'...

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as the concept, so, no.
Hence, why Elon Musk instituted a strict 'NO CONCEPT CARS' policy at Tesla Motors.

Maybe something like this:

View attachment 114298
Please, contact Ferrari and ask them to bring out a fully electric version that could be 'tracked'... There are a bunch of MINI drivers who do autocross that would be intrigued. All three of them.

I feel Porsche did a better job with the Panamera.

I think the Panamera is one of the most fugly cars in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

People who say that designs and prototypes from Jaguar, GM, VW and Mazda aren't anywhere near possible in suggesting the future design elements of Tesla have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about.

+1

I guess there could be a lot of tears on the 31st. I better get my violin. Unfortunately it is so small, I always loose it.

I wasn't saying panamera is a good looking car. I was comparing the 2 sports cars transforming into a sedan and I felt Porsche did it better than the Ferrari that was posted. For the porsche, I mainly dislike the back of the car. Anyway sorry to go off topic.
porsche-Panamera-image.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe Elon will go for spiteful gold and a troll award, and knock-off the Youxia X, which is a knock-off of the Model S, so he would be knocking-off a knock-off but uses his power and resources to produce it first, making it an original. *cue Twilight Zone music and hypnotic spiral*

youxia-x-003-1-750x265.jpg