Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

don't know if this is something new for you.

Wired Magazine published an Image of a covered Model 3.

Source:
Der Chefdesigner von Tesla spricht im WIRED-Interview über das Model 3
wired.de (German)

Great find! The roofline looks higher, shorter end and smaller overall. It's however hard to tell due to the camera angle. It sure has a lot in common with the S, although the front looks like it has features of the X. Compare to the picture below.

2014-Tesla-Model-S-front-drivers-side.jpg

Hi guys,

don't know if this is something new for you.

Wired Magazine published an Image of a covered Model 3.

Good find - heres a tweaked version with the levels raised. Interesting lines towards the rear, and a weird bulge above the wheelarch.

Also - heres a tweet from the admin of Electrek.co that was deleted a few minutes after being posted.
m3.jpg
Screenshot 2016-03-30 15.24.29.png

most certainly this image was oked to be published

And that should not be a problem :) It is the same shape and with the same lines as the Model S. Maybe with the nose-cone removed. If it really is smaller then the Model S (hard to tell), then it is almost a perfect scaled replica.

What looks like "raised" front light is just the angel. You see the same in pictures of the Model S in the same angel.

the nose cone seems to have the curve profile of the one from the x

To me it looks like a sharp edge here, just like if the nose-cone was removed on the standard Model S.

And that should not be a problem :) It is the same shape and with the same lines as the Model S. Maybe with the nose-cone removed. If it really is smaller then the Model S (hard to tell), then it is almost a perfect scaled replica.

What looks like "raised" front light is just the angel. You see the same in pictures of the Model S in the same angel.

To me it looks like a sharp edge here, just like if the nose-cone was removed on the standard Model S.

To me if I imagine a blanket over this model x picture it would look very similar to the one in that picture (i mean the nose cone)

tesla-model-x-launch-007-2040.0.jpg

of course this is all perception

we will know soon anyway

Good find - heres a tweaked version with the levels raised. Interesting lines towards the rear, and a weird bulge above the wheelarch.

Also - heres a tweet from the admin of Electrek.co that was deleted a few minutes after being posted.View attachment 169243View attachment 169244

If that (since-deleted) Tweet is true, this is the car I've been waiting for.

PXXD !!!!!!!!!!