Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also from the article... hiding in plain sight :)

Looks fantastic. You can see the back has a sharper angle than the MS - this could almost be a 3-door coupe (unlikely), but I wonder if the rear headroom is any better than the S. Front wheel arches seem very close to the bumper?
spencer_lowell_wired_germany_tesla_093.jpg
Hey J1mbo, I really don't think anyone has realized that Franz is resting his arm on a Model 3 prototype mockup!!! I got it..hiding in plain sight. I can see the lines better on this than the covered version. It shows the back better.

Last edited:
Hawthorne Ready.jpg
View attachment 169281
We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches, just give us something already !
I am dying to see how the Model 3 will really look like, even some sketches would be fine !
Why do they keep it sooo secret ?

I stopped by Hawthorne on the way home from LAX to grab a charge. Here are a couple of photos from the setup for the Model 3 Reveal. Still waiting for my invitation!

Last edited:
The front nose is different from the S too. More X like, as predicted recently by the Electrek post.

True, but I still can't get over all that wasted space behind the doors in this rendering.

There's no way it's not a 4-door. This is a car for the masses. The new Roadster is coming eventually, and the Model Y, too.

The only way they make it NOT a 4-door, is if they put out some 3-door + hatch abomination a la Hyundai Veloster.

(God, I hope not.)

True, but I still can't get over all that wasted space behind the doors in this rendering.

There's no way it's not a 4-door. This is a car for the masses. The new Roadster is coming eventually, and the Model Y, too.

The only way they make it NOT a 4-door, is if they put out some 3-door + hatch abomination a la Hyundai Veloster.

(God, I hope not.)
Not being a 4 door (or 5 door depending on terminology) is an instant deal breaker for me and likely many others. I would bet strongly bet against a non-4-door version.