Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla needs to do something about the taxis taking up all the spots in kelowna. My car went completely dead waiting for a spot. I asked a taxi to move so I could at least get one minute charge to get home and he wouldn't saying "this is out home base, they built this for our taxis".........uh, don't think so bud. I believe it's in the agreement with tesla that the taxis have to move if someone is waiting. They literally take all the spots all day long. Most werent even sitting in the car they just left and one guy was sleeping in his car
The guy that owns Current also owns Tesla Parts, Accessories & Service | Parts & Service by Canada Electric Car Management, maybe you could leave him some feedback there.

• Helpful
Reactions: Artful Dodger
He’s wrong on the opening to other brands. That is a US funded program.
There has been no mention of funding involved in the opening some of the US Superchargers. Given all of the conditions on the NEVI funding, I don't think Tesla is going to use that to open Superchargers. (They might apply to use some of it for building new Superchargers, but we likely won't know that for at least a few more months once states issue the RFPs for it.)

I'm not following exactly what's being said here, but the deal happening in the US will have ramifications in Canada. Tesla puts in FLO stations at NRC sites, but that will probably end as they need to make the CCS changes for the US market anyways.

Progress on the new V3 Supercharger in Nanaimo BC, photo was taken last night.

Attachments

• 334537305_2116992208496608_8297471801631067921_n.jpg
    334537305_2116992208496608_8297471801631067921_n.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited: