Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wh/mi consumption too high?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note how all of these new users that always report simply AWFUL stats NEVER post any evidence even though it's right in front of them in their car. I'm being very presumptuous that these users even have a Tesla.
Here is mine - 320
20211019_130011.jpg

Reactions: candida and Duke846
Took several long trips. Tend to drive 70-75mph on I-81. That pretty much puts my trip into 330 wh/mi.
Then I took same trip in 28 degree weather and Tesla warned me if I drive above 70 mph I will not make it to next supercharger. The whole time MY was trying to warm up battery pack for charging, though it was preconditioned when I left. I was averaging 430 wh/mi on that trip. And each charge was 40 minutes instead 20 minutes I usually spend charging it.
Overall on 17k miles I am 275 wh/mi.

After 1 year, MYLR w/ 19" wheels is at 293wh/mi over 14k miles. I do lots of hiking in the mountains, lighter use of climate control in temperate PNW, and 5-10mph over.

I'm satisfied with the efficiency since we had a lifetime 289wh/mi with our 2018 Model 3 LR RWD w/ 19" wheels in the same conditions.