Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What colour is your Model 3?

What colour is your Model 3?

• Pearl White

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Midnight Silver

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Red

Votes: 22 15.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - for those that forget what forum they are on ;), thread and poll have been renamed from "What colour is your M3?"

Just looking to see which colours are the most popular here in the UK. What colour did you order? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see an option for green? 🙃

1615490726546.png

I think white is the undisputed most popular colour on the roads as its standard no-cost option... A load of middle-aged blokes on a forum makes Blue appear a lot more popular than the reality on the road. I've got red with white interior (that's what you get if for asking the wife her favourite).

I think white is the undisputed most popular colour on the roads as its standard no-cost option... A load of middle-aged blokes on a forum makes Blue appear a lot more popular than the reality on the road. I've got red with white interior (that's what you get if for asking the wife her favourite).
I wish I were still middle aged 😂

When I first mentioned I was getting a red one to the gaffer it went down like a lead balloon. She's even less of a fan of red cars than me. I didn't have the bottle to mention I'd gone for the white interior too. Fortunately, she really liked it when it arrived.

When I bought my Model 3 I was debating between blue and red for ages. I like blue, it’s my colour of choice generally. So would have been the natural choice. But I think the Tesla red is quite a special colour, it suits the car and blends better with the aero wheels than the blue, in my opinion. So I went with red and love it.

I always felt that white was the most common (two in our Close, 3 others within a mile) but on a 5 mile city walk today two black, a red, a MSM & a blue passed us (one of the Black with the green EV plates).

Good to see that real colours are all fighting back ⬛🟥⬜🟦 against us plebs👻

• Funny
Reactions: interbear