Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Attorney. Insurance defense counsel.

33236186_low.jpg

Wanna see my shark fin? :)

... my son also introduced me to the model S and he was pretty impressed with it too.

Retired systems analyst, wife retired executive. And my son has been after me to buy a Tesla since before Roadsters were actually selling! Finally gave in after a test Model S drive in December. *Sigh*. It's just not fair, those test drives. "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

Just retired physician. Living off tesla options earnings. Feel like I won the lottery. Would have to work another 60 years as physician to match my earnings

Had to sell mine Feb '12 for the down payment and delivery that was about 6 months ahead of schedule (originally was told Aug/Sept '12). One the the biggest mistakes of my life. I could have had 3 free P85s.

Had to sell mine Feb '12 for the down payment and delivery that was about 6 months ahead of schedule (originally was told Aug/Sept '12). One the the biggest mistakes of my life. I could have had 3 free P85s.

I believe many of the TM faithful have had similar experiences. Even now, I look at the sigX deposit and say 'hmmmm' (actually more like WTF).

Commercial real estate guy. No connection to IT except once bought a house from the guy who invented C++ ( think that's what Pate's code meant).

Well, my "code" was not specifically C++, it meant "add one to the current value in a variable called SoftwareDeveloper" in several programming languages (at least C, C++, C#, Java, ...). But looks like you got the main idea. Just wanted to say I am yet another software developer, in a way that should be very clear to other software developers, but understandable also to non-IT-people. :)

An interesting connection you have to C++, though!