Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened to notifications?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Using this old thread rather than creating another thread on the same topic. Hope that makes sense.

I have belatedly realized that I am no longer receiving notifications that charging is complete (Android phone, version 9 software, version 2018.48.12.1). Notifications are "on" in the phone app settings. I am sorry that I do not know when the notifications stopped. I do recall getting one about three weeks ago when i was at a Supercharger on a trip. No software updates since then.
Anyone else have this issue recently?

Using this old thread rather than creating another thread on the same topic. Hope that makes sense.

I have belatedly realized that I am no longer receiving notifications that charging is complete (Android phone, version 9 software, version 2018.48.12.1). Notifications are "on" in the phone app settings. I am sorry that I do not know when the notifications stopped. I do recall getting one about three weeks ago when i was at a Supercharger on a trip. No software updates since then.
Anyone else have this issue recently?

Yes, I've had the same problem with my Android phone. I haven't received completed charging notifications for about a month, which I believe coincided with an update to the app. Reinstalling the app and rebooting the MCU/IC in the car have not fixed it.

There's another thread around here somewhere where people are reporting the same problem with iOS (Apple) and Android devices.

• Informative
Reactions: David29